~~~~~ jordan ~~~~~

Ibiza-girlie said:
well age has got something to do with it + eccesive lifestyle right! I looked better 4 years ago too! :D

plus the need for publicity... good or bad...

mind u even after saying shes a bit minging (after taking in ALL aspects that Ive seen/heard)... shes still better than Lindsey Dawn McKensie!

DEAN GAFFNEY ANYONE?

:)

NITEFLY said:
you an essex boy then chewie?

from essex, but wouldnt term myself an essex boy in the usual sense...

i hate gold, hate shoes, and I dont deem sportswear to be "nice gear"...

lol... :D

chewie_oo7 said:
NITEFLY said:
you an essex boy then chewie?

from essex, but wouldnt term myself an essex boy in the usual sense...

i hate gold, hate shoes, and I dont deem sportswear to be "nice gear"...

lol... :D

same ere,the only essex thing about me is that i was born here and i drive a ford :)

NITEFLY said:
same ere,the only essex thing about me is that i was born here and i drive a ford :)

is it lowered with bubbly blacked out windows, and a fook-off great big exhaust, and spoiler big enough that if u hit 70mph u'll take off?

and get who ibiza-girlie!

*sorry for going off topic!*

On the same night of the pissing incident, apparently she hitched up her skirt, pulled her panties to one side exposing her crotch and shouted "ave a look at this ya kunts, its wot you all came to see, innit it?"

ED CASE said:
On the same night of the pissing incident, apparently she hitched up her skirt, pulled her panties to one side exposing her crotch and shouted "ave a look at this ya kunts, its wot you all came to see, innit it?"

did anyone fall in?

:eek:

chewie_oo7 said:
ED CASE said:

did anyone fall in?

:eek:

This thread may cause me irrepairable psychological damage :eek: :eek: :eek:

ED CASE said:

Very classy. It makes me laugh that she complains about some of the newspaper comments, yet she pulls a 'stunt' like that.

Back