~~~~~ jordan ~~~~~

well i said for u in english i got 2 skirts like wot christina agg wheres in her dirrrty vidio and i think jodie clothes are good ok

Scoobie said:
nikki_406 said:
yeah well i like dem do u know da 1 in xtina vidio dirrty i got 2 ther so kool

I need a translation (sorry!) :D

yes well i liike them,do you know the 1 christina ag wears int he dirty video?i got 2 of them,there so cool.

what christina has to do with jorden and jodie,im not sure :confused:

my lad mates saw jodie at the cross the other week and even they(red blooded players) said that she needs to put some clothes on :eek: .lol :D

Ibiza-girlie said:
uhh B on that homepage you referred to it said that it was a tribute to one of the most Beautiful women in the world WTF!

Don't shoot the messenger, I didn't design the site myself :p :lol: ;)

It was one of the few Jordan sites that my work internet would allow me to get onto :eek:

haha well I wasnt expecting that either, I just had a good laugh :) :D I cant believe someone would concider her to be the most gorgeous person, she´s a freak!

When she was young free and single - yeah fine - do what ever you like - be a slapper, shag around blah blah, but she's a mom now - surely she should have a little bit of respect for herself for the sake of her bairn?

I'm not saying that once you become a parent you are not allowed to leave the house but surely your lifestyle HAS to change a little bit as you put your nipper first before getting your norks out at every opportunity (all be it for loads of money!)

you got a point, yeah and hopefully she has respect towards herself and her son so surely the wild nites have to calm down a bit...but have they? I dont live in the uk so i wouldnt know!

Back