~~~~~ jordan ~~~~~

Ibiza-girlie said:
you got a point, yeah and hopefully she has respect towards herself and her son so surely the wild nites have to calm down a bit...but have they? I dont live in the uk so i wouldnt know!

Apparently not, not if you believe what you read in your papers :rolleyes: She is still getting her baps out at every opportunity, but she says she is doing it for her son, to give him a good life :confused:

Did anyone see her on Frank Skinner a few weeks ago :eek: She really doesn't help herself does she :rolleyes:

I didnt see her this time on Frank Skinner, but saw her the last time she went on, just after she'd given birth. She was basically saying it was Dwight Yorks fault she got pregnant because he didnt pull out in time :eek: :eek: and showed no remorse at all for the fact that she drank and smoked all the way through her pregnancy.

And as for shagging Gareth Gates at any time, never mind when your 7 months gone :eek:

And not only has the poor littlen got to suffer having her for a mum, but he's partially?? blind aswell, poor little thing, doesnt stand a chance

oh I feel so sorry for her son, blinded and almost: thank god, he cant see his horrendous mom! I mean: who does such a thing, my god! she is soooo embarassing!

Ibiza-girlie said:
oh I feel so sorry for her son, blinded and almost: thank god, he cant see his horrendous mom! I mean: who does such a thing, my god! she is soooo embarassing!

i was gonna poost something like that.. but thought it was in bad taste... still i do agree with ya, maybe good idea he cant see... :eek:

Scoobie said:
I didnt see her this time on Frank Skinner, but saw her the last time she went on, just after she'd given birth. She was basically saying it was Dwight Yorks fault she got pregnant because he didnt pull out in time :eek: :eek: and showed no remorse at all for the fact that she drank and smoked all the way through her pregnancy.

This time she said words to the effect that she was dumping her b/friend live on TV, she was on the hunt for a new man and he would have to have a big d!ck cos everything's slack after having the baby :eek: :eek: :eek:

Barbie said:
This time she said words to the effect that she was dumping her b/friend live on TV, she was on the hunt for a new man and he would have to have a big d!ck cos everything's slack after having the baby :eek: :eek: :eek:

i saw that, that was on frank skinners show.

:twisted:

She needs to do some pelvic floor exercises then

Incidentally I would say it wasn't having a baby that made it slack - probably the amount of c**k she's had!

Oooh that's a bit much from me - sorry :( I'm usually quite nice :twisted:

Robo said:
was scarred for life, way before that time.

i think it happened on sept 14th - can't think why. :p :lol:

You're the one that keeps bringing Sept 14th up, it must have been a very very special day for you for you to remember it :p :lol: ;)

Jordan has bought a £750,000 house in an East Sussex village.

76128.jpg

The model's new five-bedroom house is set in 13 acres in the village of Maresfield, on the edge of the Ashdown Forest.

The Daily Mail says some neighbours are uneasy about the model's move, while others will welcome her.

Parish councillor John Gutteridge said: "We will give her a polite, friendly reception and see how she takes to life here. Personally I like real women and she is mostly enhanced, I hear."

Another councillor who didn't wish to be named said: "I think it is dreadful she is coming here. I think it's highly unlikely she will fit in."

Jordan, real name Katie Price, is moving from a £360,000 home near Brighton.

which begs the question.

would you want jordan living in your neighbourhood?

well I in the same time feel an urge to say: poor woman! I mean, yeah she likes a nite out and she likes to have fun - but as B earlier stated "shes not helping herself" - does she sound stupid or just act stupid?

Back