Jon Sa Trinxa

according to my trusted sources in Brighton he played a shocking set there on Saturday - endless wedding fodder, abba and even worse. I guess we should cling on to the memories... as far as sa trinxa goes, I'd still go for a laugh but mainly for Salines itself, the social/vibe/sea. If anyone does hear any decent sunkissed music there this summer that might appeal to me, please do report back though!

according to my trusted sources in Brighton he played a shocking set there on Saturday - endless wedding fodder, abba and even worse. I guess we should cling on to the memories... as far as sa trinxa goes, I'd still go for a laugh but mainly for Salines itself, the social/vibe/sea. If anyone does hear any decent sunkissed music there this summer that might appeal to me, please do report back though!

I was there too and still enjoyed it. Yes, it was full of crowd pleasers but it scratched that post Ibiza itch. Sadly no Leonard Cohen…

That FB thread was pretty funny. You probably saw it

Anyway I'm over for Where Love Lives in July. Looking fwd to catching up with everyone then

That FB thread was pretty funny. You probably saw it

Anyway I'm over for Where Love Lives in July. Looking fwd to catching up with everyone then

Sadly not - please can you DM?

Have friends down the Where Love Lives weekend (for the Fatboy Slim beach event) so won’t be there.

Sadly not - please can you DM?

Have friends down the Where Love Lives weekend (for the Fatboy Slim beach event) so won’t be there.

steve kiw & co 12 June. full 'balearic silverback' turnout © secret dj :lol:

yeah wow 20 years since Fatboy on the beach. Never known anything like that. Maybe Castlemorton veterans have a similar story? I mostly remember people dumping their cars and actually walking down the M23 (!) people sharing spliffs with other drivers and then total carnage on the beach. the police just shat themselves. A real throwback to the old days when you heard about something going on word of mouth. Hot sunny day and all the stars suddenly aligned. The video that came out was pretty funny. Johnny Ball off his head. Who knew?

In a comment under an instagram posting Jon confirmed: Ibiza ‚no more‘ :/
Blaming VIP culture, prices and regulations for his move to Phuket (where now he is resident in a beach club)

According to the man himself, it won't be Sa Trinxa but a night party on 26 May somewhere intimate with a banging sound system... two potential spots spring to mind

Back