Jon Sa Trinxa

Plenty until about 18:00 when it started dropping off. No available sun loungers when we arrived. More became available around 16:00, but soon they were snapped up as well

How was he? You’re very lucky to have seen him as he said on his Facebook that he leaves for London on Saturday.

I had a wonderful time. we even got the same table as last time! wind and waves were a bit more ferocious than August though

would love to be going again today, but other duties beckon

Possible to go in and have a coffee as in normal times ?

just realised I never got round to watching his documentary. does anybody know where it's available?

It's not on YT, free vimeo, dailymotion alas. Looked everywhere. Feels like they're all more sussed about tracking unidentified videos eg 'JSTX' nowadays. Automated copyright checks in 3 mins.

I'll look cheers

edit: boring it wants me to set up a credit card etc. this might have to be last resort.
I just opened an account, paid the rental watched then closed it. It was important for me to watch it. I suppose only like renting a video cassette in the olden days?

I remember that it actually made me quite emotional at times watching it. People will interpret it in different ways but it felt like more to me than just some bloke playing CDs to tourists on a beach. Perhaps because it was during the pandemic when we were emotional anyway and now in the current climate, perhaps even more so... For me it was what it represented and in the case of some of the older footage - what we lost.

Does anyone have a link to rent the documentary? Similar I’ve never seen it and would love to watch!

Jon is back in South East Asia currently, as I'm sure all that follow him will know.
He's possibly joking, but in an exchange with Marco Loco he comments that he's left Europe for good 😱

He's possibly joking, but in an exchange with Marco Loco he comments that he's left Europe for good 😱
Might be true, he auctioned off a lot of his vinyl and music collections in winter, rare collectibles among it. And as far as I can see there is no Jon- day at Sa Trinxa again, which is a shame :( Another piece of "my" Ibiza gone

Might be true, he auctioned off a lot of his vinyl and music collections in winter, rare collectibles among it. And as far as I can see there is no Jon- day at Sa Trinxa again, which is a shame :( Another piece of "my" Ibiza gone
Thailand or Indonesia ? Saw him in Bali , a couple years ago.

In fairness, he has put in his dues over the many years.. 7 days a week for 12hrs a day during the peak.. But would like one last day of it on that beach.. A true Ibiza legend in my eyes, full stop.

Jon said he’d left Ibiza last year and then he appeared at Sa Trinxa in August.

Really hope to see him again.

Otherwise, which days are currently the best to visit Sa Trinxa this year?

Back