Jon Sa Trinxa

perfect. and from the dates mentioned here on the forum where he played, it seems it's his usual mondays and wednesdays again. I'll try it next week.

Yes indeed! It was lovely to meet you and Theo. Only a shame we couldn't stay at Sa Trinxa for longer. I hope you enjoy the rest of your holiday

Yes indeed! It was lovely to meet you and Theo. Only a shame we couldn't stay at Sa Trinxa for longer. I hope you enjoy the rest of your holiday

You too! Great day.

That was probably my favourite set from Jon. If that was his last set, what a way to go out.

so no jon sa trinxa on monday or wednesday, a bit disappointed :/
it wasn't bad though, Gael played organic house on mondays, which is okay for the beach. and on wednesday I finally heard andi piper, who is great! Fantastic vibes! still worried about jon though, hope it's not health reasons.

from what I gathered sa trinxa looks like this:
Tue, Thu: Gael (organic house)
Wed, Sat: Andi Piper
Fr, Sun: Franco Moraghi

Not sure about Jons Mondays, maybe Gael was just a step in.

it wasn't bad though, Gael played organic house on mondays, which is okay for the beach. and on wednesday I finally heard andi piper, who is great! Fantastic vibes! still worried about jon though, hope it's not health reasons.

Looks from his Facebook that he's flying to London today.

He's in London for "a month", playing Putney Pies on Bank Holiday Sunday 29th August from 20:00 until late

who is andi piper? if it's a tech/drop fest we'll forget it, a cheesefest I can just about handle, anything deeper/eclectic/balearic and I'm a happy man

Plenty until about 18:00 when it started dropping off. No available sun loungers when we arrived. More became available around 16:00, but soon they were snapped up as well

Thats nice for october. I think we will see a well frequented island in the whole october because clubs open. Good for the people , good for the visitors.
Wonder whts up at Nassau or Tanit

Back