JOCKEY CLUB (and other beach restaurants)

McRackin

Super Moderator
jockey club in las salinas opened its doors again on december 20th and it will
remain open during all the winter!! 8)

i went this afternoon and it was quite busy!! :D

DSCN6749.jpg

(this picture was actually taken this winter although the removable plastic windows were closed today ;) )

see you on the beach!! :p

is THAT the jockey club....!!!! huuuge dissapointment! Thought it would be this really cool building with cool decor and stuff. Well I havent seen pics from the inside, but to me it looks lika an oridinary tent :eek:

how can you be disapointed, when you never been there?????...btw: there are 2 jockeyclubs on the island! dont mix them up,...

Ibiza-girlie said:
Thought it would be this really cool building with cool decor and stuff
you are hilarious!! :confused:

we all know that you prefer overpriced music bars with cool decor and crap food (the type
of places where you wont find locals eating) instead of good restaurants. i wonder how
many more visits to the island you will need to realize what you missed food-wise!! :rolleyes:

ibiza04.jpg

(yes - the oridinary tent again)

sorry there, I just like nice surroundings like some people prefer overpriced hotels and others like something else. Not entirely true about the no local thing, I was seeing quite a lot of iberican peeps in KM5 when I was there, and in Spet the year b4 there were lots of peeps there as well, soooooooo........

Ibiza-girlie said:
I just like nice surroundings
and crap food - you would love burger king!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

enjoy the burgers and all that crap - i will be in can pujol having a guisat de peix. i know - a
too ordinary restaurant for you even if is probably the best fish restaurant in ibiza. also - you
never showed any interest in the local dishes so why going to a good restaurant? obviously
is cooler to be ripped off in bambuddha grove and have some average/crap food!! :rolleyes:

el maki

hey maky.....give her some time,...shes only been 4 times to the island i think,....I also didnt know anything by that time...and the internet was also not existing :eek: ...it was really hard :D

awww stop ganging up on IG!!! :evil: :evil: hahaha :-D i eat basically anything cept for a few things so decore is nice.... but if it has great food i'd love to try it.... is it expensive?

McRackin said:
enjoy the burgers and all that crap - i will be in can pujol having a guisat de peix. i know - a
too ordinary restaurant for you even if is probably the best fish restaurant in ibiza. also - you
never showed any interest in the local dishes so why going to a good restaurant? obviously
is cooler to be ripped off in bambuddha grove and have some average/crap food!! :rolleyes:

el maki

is this the point where the calm macky snaps - however i agree.

PA-LEEEEEASE MCRACKIN! RIGHT NOW ID NAME YOU MCGRUMPY!!!!! You are never usually like this, plz stop! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: usually you are being reasonble, I dont mind people not agreeing, but at least...have a solid reason.....you dont seem to.

you cant really say if I had a good experience or not. my chicken orange was deliscios the one time I dined there, the service was a bit slow but the waiters were kind and the place was STUNNING"!1

I DONT CARE, I LOVE BAMBUDDHA!

other beach-restaurants open are la escollera in es cavallet, sa caleta in es bol nou or
yemanja in cala jondal. all three are open every day from midday til sunset!! 8)

820ed95e2131a5c4i3.jpg

(la escollera)

Robo said:
is this the point where the calm macky snaps - however i agree.
thanks rob!! :p

McGrumpy

more beach-restaurants open in february? yes yes yes!! :lol:

s'illa den bosc in the beautiful beach of cala conta is open too!! 8)

Silla%20den%20Bosc%20von%20Aussen.jpg

see you on the beach kids!! :p

saffy - did i tell you that amarant in cala codolar is open too? :lol:

this is what you can see from their terrace:

v2003110.jpg

port balanzat on the beach of san miguel opens tomorrow!! 8)

this restaurant has been one of the favourites of my family since i was a little mackie. guisat
de peix
in san miguel and then off to benirràs to play the bongos - wahey!! :p :lol: :p

drums_001.gif

Back