JOCKEY CLUB (and other beach restaurants)

the restaurant salvadó in the picturesque beach of pou des lleó is open too!! 8)

poudeslleo.gif

and here is another picture of jockey club - this time taken in spring:

04_28.jpg

vienna said:
there are 2 jockeyclubs on the island! dont mix them up
here is the story of the other one:

LACOMUNIDAD began in 1999 as a party promoter, taking over the restaurant Blue Marlin, turning it into a club: JOCKEY Cala Jondal (JCJ). The only club on the beach run by people from the island, creating a concept that clearly stood out from all the other clubs. The response from people did not take very long and JCJ quickly made a name for itself in the night-life market and becoming a must for all the locals.
In the summer of 2002 we began a new phase as LACOMUNIDAD, organizing Friday night sessions in Space..........

(taken from http://www.lacomunidadibiza.com )

can pujol, sa caleta, jockey club , la escollera we have just the same taste mc (but isnt it bullit de peix instead of guisat de peix ;) )

hola mr McGrumpy - you dived in where I would fear to do so against IG - I am on my way and looking to "snap" you - I will find the shadow :eek:

· ses eufàbies (cala tarida), maría luisa (cala vadella), es torrent, cala llenya, etc opened
yesterday!! :eek:

· can vicent (cala carbó), tropicana (cala jondal), etc opened today!! :eek:

· the restaurant cala xarraca opens tomorrow. good excuse to visit that beautiful beach
again!! 8)

· and finally - nassau and bahamas (playa d'en bossa) open next wednesday!! :D

here is a picture of maría luisa i took last summer:

31728217-4da6-02000180-.jpg

tony: do you know already where is the beach aigües margantes?
devil3.gif

today i saw an ad of restaurante cala bassa on the newspaper that i liked a lot..........

a walk barefoot on the beach, a nice meal next to the sea, a
siesta under the trees, calmly.......... welcome winter. the time
to enjoy the island has arrived..........

very true. btw, restaurante cala bassa is open every day from noon till sunset except on
wednesdays and thursdays :!:

see you in cala bassa kids? ;)

9Bad%20Cala%20Bassa.JPG
<--- oi oi!! :p

and now a little update about jockey club in las salinas:

MJH said:
And since I'm on a roll, I was having a drink with Bobby from the Jockey Club (nice guy!!) at
Cap des Falco the other day, he says that the Jockey Club will close for 2 months in October,
re-opening the 20th December.
:D

· s'illa des bosc (cala conta) is open from thursday to sunday!! :D

· sa caleta will be open, a usual, EVERY day during the winter except on christmas day!! 8)

the bad news is that juan cebrián, the chef of sa caleta thanks to whom the restaurant is
famous for doing the best paella in ibiza (a title shared with restaurante santa gertrudis,
in my not so humble opinion :p ), is leaving and moving to the restaurant bali beach in playa
den bossa..........

spiaggia_terra_rossa.jpg

the new young chef of sa caleta used to work in s'espartar (on the road to cala tarida) and,
apparently, is VERY good too!! :p

367463.jpg

Back