James Blunt

Well if you read my original post, you will see that I posted it in 2005. It's actually annoying me that it keeps getting bumped as I don't give a f*ck about James Blunt!

You on about James Blunt again Becki? Jeez, you're obsessed!

Good on you i say Becki.

Most people have an embarrassing CD in their collection. It just happens that yours is James Blunt. At least you are not afraid to shout out how much you love James Blunt.

He's a link to his website which i think you'll appreciate:

www.jamesblunt.com/

hey mark, thanks for that link.

hows the missus? whens the bambino coming?

did you see my thread to you about "dr browns" bottles? :D

You on about James Blunt again Becki? Jeez, you're obsessed!
beckiblunt.jpg

:lol:

He was on GMTV this morn just before I left.................

I had to endure his new album last weekend thanks to mum

hey mark, thanks for that link.

hows the missus? whens the bambino coming?

did you see my thread to you about "dr browns" bottles? :D

:lol: Hello mate, August 17th is the big day (or thereabouts) -find out on Monday whether it's a boy / girl.

really excited about it, how are you managing? it is as tough as EVERYONE is telling me it's going to be?

Just checked that thread mate, had missed it! Thanks muchos!

:lol: Hello mate, August 17th is the big day (or thereabouts) -find out on Monday whether it's a boy / girl.

really excited about it, how are you managing? it is as tough as EVERYONE is telling me it's going to be?

Just checked that thread mate, had missed it! Thanks muchos!

it is tough mate,I wont lie to you, and it's a huge learning curve, but when she gives you that first smile and kicks her little legs and squeals with excitement when you pop your head over the cot in the morning....its all worth it!!!

shes 14 weeks and has just started to go through the night, ie from about 9-6. The main thing about that is we now have a night of unbroken sleep which makes all the difference. ;)

it is tough mate,I wont lie to you, and it's a huge learning curve, but when she gives you that first smile and kicks her little legs and squeals with excitement when you pop your head over the cot in the morning....its all worth it!!!

shes 14 weeks and has just started to go through the night, ie from about 9-6. The main thing about that is we now have a night of unbroken sleep which makes all the difference. ;)

:lol:8)

You have far too much time on your hands to be stealing then editing photos of me. And can you take that photo down please... where did you pinch that from? I'd ask before posting photos up of people on the internet in future.

You have far too much time on your hands to be stealing then editing photos of me. And can you take that photo down please... where did you pinch that from? I'd ask before posting photos up of people on the internet in future.

yeah, you could have warned us all first....I got a right fright!!!

thought it was one of the "grim sisters" from hollyoaks!!

And now I am doubly annoyed as that it actually a photo from my Facebook collection - which you should not be able to acess - so please explain, how did you see that photo or who gave it to you?

Your wish is my command, Beckiboo ;)

Although, in my defense, I would point out that:
a) that took less than 5 minutes to do (turned out rather well, didn't it!?)
b) the original photos of you & James were found on the Internet :!:

All in good fun, Becks. Relax!

Your wish is my command, Beckiboo ;)

Although, in my defense, I would point out that:
a) that took less than 5 minutes to do (turned out rather well, didn't it!?)
b) the original photos of you & James were found on the Internet :!:

All in good fun, Becks. Relax!

Original photos of me and James? That photo has been edited from one of me on a night out. There was no original photo of me and James.

Original photos of me and James? That photo has been edited from one of me on a night out. There was no original photo of me and James.
To be more clear, the original photo of you and the original photo of James.
or
the original photos of you and James, respectively.

Listen Becki, truly sorry if that upset you. I had a couple of spare minutes yesterday afternoon and thought it'd be funny.

Photo removed. Let's forget about it!

To be more clear, the original photo of you and the original photo of James.
or
the original photos of you and James, respectively.

Listen Becki, truly sorry if that upset you. I had a couple of spare minutes yesterday afternoon and thought it'd be funny.

Photo removed. Let's forget about it!

I would just like to know how you managed to find that photo?

to be fair to Johnny its a pretty good piece of work and having looked at the several photos you have posted of yourself via the link that you have provided...its one of your better ones too.

Are you not Facebook friends? Which would explain why he has access to your photos?

What she said. (Unless your photos are set to private?)

Your upset seems disproportionate to the crime though Miss Boo, I'm sure Morbs didn't think for a minute you'd be bothered.

Back