James Blunt

I hate him I hate him I hate him :twisted:

He appeals to the same middle-aged boring people
who are into the likes of Dido and David Gray :lol: Present company exluded Bec :lol: ;)

I would rather be deaf than be subjected to his cack :lol:

"...
Gallagher to sell Ibiza home because of Blunt?

Oasis star Noel Gallagher has reportedly put his Ibiza home up for sale
because he can't stand the thought of neighbour James Blunt
writing songs nearby.

Gallagher had originally bought his home from 'Tubular Bells' star Mike Oldfield in 1999,
but is reportedly sick of hearing Blunt talk about the island in interviews.

According to The Sun:
"Noel has been going to Ibiza every summer for years.
But he wants to find a new holiday destination.

Advertisement"He's fed up of hearing James Blunt bang on about Ibiza like he owns the place.
It's taken the charm out of it for him so he's put his villa up for sale.

"It's very close to Blunt's place, and he says
he can't stand the thought of Blunt writing crap tunes up the road." :lol: :lol: :lol:

Blunt bought a villa in Ibiza two years ago and has been a big fan of the party island.
His recent single '1973' is said to have been inspired by local nightclub Pacha.
..."
(rte-entertainment)

"...
Gallagher to sell Ibiza home because of Blunt?

Oasis star Noel Gallagher has reportedly put his Ibiza home up for sale
because he can't stand the thought of neighbour James Blunt
writing songs nearby.

Gallagher had originally bought his home from 'Tubular Bells' star Mike Oldfield in 1999,
but is reportedly sick of hearing Blunt talk about the island in interviews.

According to The Sun:
"Noel has been going to Ibiza every summer for years.
But he wants to find a new holiday destination.

Advertisement"He's fed up of hearing James Blunt bang on about Ibiza like he owns the place.
It's taken the charm out of it for him so he's put his villa up for sale.

"It's very close to Blunt's place, and he says
he can't stand the thought of Blunt writing crap tunes up the road." :lol: :lol: :lol:

Blunt bought a villa in Ibiza two years ago and has been a big fan of the party island.
His recent single '1973' is said to have been inspired by local nightclub Pacha.
..."
(rte-entertainment)

:lol:

Brilliant

"Banging on like he owns the island" - I love Noel Gallagher! :) Ibiza to me is in no way a boring, pasty twat like James Blunt.

"Goodbye My Lover" is a song from Back to Bedlam released like four years ago. I hated James Blunt until I saw him on Top Gear, seems alright, the media make him out to be a tart and that but he's a military man so has my backing. And that song is a tune, on our after night out play list for sure. :oops:

Quote of the Day

Skins, Episode 1, Season 1

Jim, the father

"You take me for a complete James Blunt, don't you!"

Amazed the guy provokes such passionate responses... He is a singer, like him or not that's about it ! I met him this winter in the mountains and he is a good bloke, no airs and graces, no bs. Not a fan of his music personally, but cut him some slack he's just doing his thing and pretty amazed to be making money from it i should think.

"Goodbye My Lover" is a song from Back to Bedlam released like four years ago. I hated James Blunt until I saw him on Top Gear, seems alright, the media make him out to be a tart and that but he's a military man so has my backing. And that song is a tune, on our after night out play list for sure. :oops:

I think he came across as an alright guy on top gear too actually.

:eek:

"...
Blunt Performance

According to local newspaper reports James Blunt is to perform two concerts
this summer in the Balearics, one in Palma and the other in Ibiza,
although the exact locations are being kept secret for the time being.

The singer, who has a house in Santa Gertrudis and is a regular visitor to the island,
shot to fame with the 2005 multi-award winning album "Back to Bedlam",
which included the :eek: hit single "You're Beautiful" :eek: .
..."
(ibiza-sun)

Well if you read my original post, you will see that I posted it in 2005. It's actually annoying me that it keeps getting bumped as I don't give a f*ck about James Blunt!

I dont mind him to be honest, I can think of a lot of things that annoy me more and he did come across as a decent enough chap on top gear. Rob brydon does him quite well too

Back