Jackmaster

People are big enough to make their own decisions and vote with their feet / wallets. 99% won't be in the least bit bothered, place will still be packed to the rafters. Fair play to them for backing him, story had been wildly exaggerated from what actually happened.

Wildly exaggerated? Please tell everyone what exactly happened then.

People are big enough to make their own decisions and vote with their feet / wallets. 99% won't be in the least bit bothered, place will still be packed to the rafters. Fair play to them for backing him, story had been wildly exaggerated from what actually happened.

Why was it undersold or even lied about initially then?

What do you know that the rest of us don’t then? Were you there?

That is utter BS. It got buried, downplayed, deflected towards a bit of "lad's banter" and even now only a fraction has been put into the public domain.

Anyone accusing him of assaulting women should check their facts. I know first hand from folk that were there and say it never happened. Granted I wasn't but I trust the opinion of those who were and I've known for years.

Fair play to them for backing him, story had been wildly exaggerated from what actually happened.

He knows first hand from people that were there that NOTHING happened, mmmkayyy

I'm very surprised that he's still on the line-up for this Monday's Circo Loco.

Especially given some of the other artists on the bill who are very outspoken about women's rights and the need for safe spaces, etc.

No longer on the timetable for this Monday by the look of it

Was just about to comment on Sulta...he’s getting a hammering on twitter

That dj cammy tune he drops is the worst thing youll watch today

Is it just me that thinks that DJ Cammy thing is so shit it’s actually class.. proper ‘old school’ throw-back for those of us from a certain era.

Back