Jackmaster

I think Black Madonna seems to be pissed that she’s getting hassle to issue a personal statement on a situation involving a man’s behaviour that was nothing to do with her. Others seem to be going after her saying it’s her duty to speak up.

Not related to Jackmaster but f*** me how annoying is TBM.

She pulled out of a festival because she did not realise Amazon Web Services was a major sponsor - and because they sell technology to the US Government immigration department and the recent events with immigrants being locked up, children in cages etc - she pulled out because she wasn't told.

Her head will explode when she finds out I bet that very same US Govt department also transacts with Apple, Nike etc etc....

Its an interesting article and he seems genuinely sorry. Scary how common the use of GHB is becoming, had no idea it was so widespread, especially in Ibiza.

Its an interesting article and he seems genuinely sorry. Scary how common the use of GHB is becoming, had no idea it was so widespread, especially in Ibiza.

I've never taken it but seen a lot of younger, especially British, clubbers taking it. Honestly don't see the appeal.

what exactly does ghb do? never heard much about it other than similar effect to xtc, or atleast thats what the websites say..

'There was one rumour that he defecated in a kettle. That morphed into a conspiracy theory that it was actually Revill's team who cooked up the kettle story to deliberately obfuscate the real nature of what he'd done. Revill denies all of this. He says he's disturbed by the rumours that came out in the days and weeks after the event, but recognises that by not issuing a clear enough statement at the time he inadvertently fanned the internet flames. '

what exactly does ghb do? never heard much about it other than similar effect to xtc, or atleast thats what the websites say..

A friend did GBL (converts to GHB in the body) a few times back in the legal high days. Have to be very careful with dosing. More a woozy, drunken feeling (nothing like MD) that can easily turn into a sleep... or coma... or death if you take a wee bit too much. Can't imagine the point of it in a club. Not unpleasant, but said friend has had no urge to track it down since.

A mate was at a festival in Holland during the summer and everywhere there were posters saying NO GHB ...

my advice to him would be to change his name, quit the silly celebrity gossipy dj circuit, get back to basics and let the music do the talking. it probably means a massive paycut but it might gain him extra respect.

That would say that his trying to run away from something, which clearly he isn't. Fair play to him being so open and honest.

That would say that his trying to run away from something, which clearly he isn't. Fair play to him being so open and honest.

it's not about running away, it's about starting all over and being exclusively judged on his djing. that's never gonna happen whenever anyone sees the name 'jackmaster' on a lineup. "oh yeah the sexpest guy". that's the sad reality because we are now conditioned to care about djs as stars rather than anonymous blokes in a crow's nest playing other people's records

Don't agree - his been that name from day one and wouldnt make sense career or business wise. Then people would just say ....he used to be known as Jackmaster as well as ....the sexpest guy.

As far as iam concerned, as well as many others, his paid his dues and faced it head on.

I look forward to seeing him on NYD

'There was one rumour that he defecated in a kettle. That morphed into a conspiracy theory that it was actually Revill's team who cooked up the kettle story to deliberately obfuscate the real nature of what he'd done. Revill denies all of this. He says he's disturbed by the rumours that came out in the days and weeks after the event, but recognises that by not issuing a clear enough statement at the time he inadvertently fanned the internet flames. '
Which makes the whole situation even worse , people know what he was doing but tried to hide it ,,

Very jimmy savel

Back