Jackmaster

Sorry, to even say this is very Jimmy saville is total bullshit. Jackmaster was wasted, acted like an absolute dick forcing himself over the women. Knows he was in the wrong and was quite possibly very out of character. And his management obviously went damage limitation mode.
Now jimmy saville was quite possibly one of the worst pedophiles to set foot on this planet, and absolute vile scum bag which makes my back crawl just thinking about him. And his management (the bbc ) was complicit in a lot of what went on with saville and they turned a blind eye for decades. Which makes them almost as bad as him. Unforgivable!

so sorry, nothing like saville.
Not trying to get in a slagging match but comments like that really wind me up and this whole episode of jackmaster needs to be put to bed imo.

Sorry, to even say this is very Jimmy saville is total bullshit. Jackmaster was wasted, acted like an absolute dick forcing himself over the women. Knows he was in the wrong and was quite possibly very out of character. And his management obviously went damage limitation mode.
Now jimmy saville was quite possibly one of the worst pedophiles to set foot on this planet, and absolute vile scum bag which makes my back crawl just thinking about him. And his management (the bbc ) was complicit in a lot of what went on with saville and they turned a blind eye for decades. Which makes them almost as bad as him. Unforgivable!

so sorry, nothing like saville.
Not trying to get in a slagging match but comments like that really wind me up and this whole episode of jackmaster needs to be put to bed imo.
My comment was more along the lines of his team covering it up for him ,,
I’m not saying he’s been a pedo for years

Bit of a drunken rant last night. Although I stand by what I said, i kinda knew what you was trying to get at.

Well he denies that his team tried to cover it up. And I'm sure they could of thought of something better than shitting in a kettle anyway.

He done what he done, he met the victims personally, offered to hand himself into police. The victims accepted his apology and supported his attempt to get clean. This is all I need to hear really and I think overall he has handled it well and hopefully he stays of the ghb.

He took a year out and now he is back and has full support of fellow djs.

His career will continue from strength to strength again.

It’s a shame all these fellow djs weren’t so forgiving for Ten Walls. Many of whom refused to play at Circo Loco if he was on the bill.

In terms of redemption, he's done about as much as he can do. There will be some people who wont be able to forgive him, and he's going to have to deal with it. Ultimately, I think we need to hold onto the idea of rehabilitation as a society.

He really is going to have to leave it to the music from now on though. Before, he was quite a vocal character within the scene. But now nothing he says will ever be given any credibility, no matter how true, he'll just be shoot down for being the guy who groped girls.

I have no sympathy for Ten Walls. He had no remorse and issued nothing like a genuine apology. He just played the victim. Quite the opposite of how Jack has responded imo

In terms of redemption, he's done about as much as he can do. There will be some people who wont be able to forgive him, and he's going to have to deal with it. Ultimately, I think we need to hold onto the idea of rehabilitation as a society.

He really is going to have to leave it to the music from now on though. Before, he was quite a vocal character within the scene. But now nothing he says will ever be given any credibility, no matter how true, he'll just be shoot down for being the guy who groped girls.

I have no sympathy for Ten Walls. He had no remorse and issued nothing like a genuine apology. He just played the victim. Quite the opposite of how Jack has responded imo
I think the Ten Walls incident was on a completely different Revell

He only responded with a proper apology after receiving a backlash after his first vague non apology.

Not sure why everyone is so worked up on this thread. This fella was off his head and makes a tit of himself and then subsequently apologises and tries to sort himself out. Hardly news worthy? Not to excuse his actions but he’s working as a dj, with drink and other stuff coming at him for free every night. Don’t think there were any criminal charges?It’s not like he’s a nurse going on the rampage on a hospital ward or a teacher in a school. It’s a dj that couldn’t handle himself and has belatedly held his hands up that he overstepped the mark. A complete non-story.

Not sure why everyone is so worked up on this thread. This fella was off his head and makes a tit of himself and then subsequently apologises and tries to sort himself out. Hardly news worthy? Not to excuse his actions but he’s working as a dj, with drink and other stuff coming at him for free every night. Don’t think there were any criminal charges?It’s not like he’s a nurse going on the rampage on a hospital ward or a teacher in a school. It’s a dj that couldn’t handle himself and has belatedly held his hands up that he overstepped the mark. A complete non-story.
Late night Revells?

Although it is winter and not much going on, still bores me this thread with apparently only perfect people who have never built shit in their lives ;-)

Hi everyone, hope you're all doing ok. Have to say it is just sad and weird for me to read the comments in this thread.

this isn't what these forums are about. really very sad to read the comments in the last few pages.

Which makes the whole situation even worse , people know what he was doing but tried to hide it ,,

Very jimmy savel
I've said it prior, in no way condoning Jacks behaviour that night, absolutely bang out but I've known Jackie for years through watching football and many parties. Since what he did I'll honestly say he's absolutely trying to make things right.

Feel hypocritical saying that as if it was my sister etc that he tried it on with then he'd be buried and I'm rarely for second chances but its for people to judge but he deserves another chance

I've said it prior, in no way condoning Jacks behaviour that night, absolutely bang out but I've known Jackie for years through watching football and many parties. Since what he did I'll honestly say he's absolutely trying to make things right.

Feel hypocritical saying that as if it was my sister etc that he tried it on with then he'd be buried and I'm rarely for second chances but its for people to judge but he deserves another chance
Sorry that makes no sense , he can be a sex pest but not to your sis ,, ok mate

Fingers crossed

only one question.

"I've known Jackie for years through watching football and many parties. Since what he did I'll honestly say he's absolutely trying to make things right."

so he's cool with you saying these things and representing him in this way? As in he reciprocates to you what you say you have with him?

Are you always this self contradictory? I always love it when people refers to others using their pet name, ie. Jackie, as if it is some sort of seal of authenticity

Back