Jackmaster

Re: Jackmaster... allegedly a lot more serious than pooing in a kettle as it turns out :idea:

Strange one...I agree with WIC that he has lost his dad recently so I'd like to be able to give him the benefit of the doubt but that of course depends entirely on what he has done. The fact that he hasn't come completely clean suggests that it's potentially pretty career damaging and of course courts lots of social media speculation about what it is....might have been better closure for all concerned parties to come completely clean. If it is sexual assault then it is completely unacceptable and the apology without a full reveal isn't really fair.

Strange one...I agree with WIC that he has lost his dad recently so I'd like to be able to give him the benefit of the doubt but that of course depends entirely on what he has done. The fact that he hasn't come completely clean suggests that it's potentially pretty career damaging and of course courts lots of social media speculation about what it is....might have been better closure for all concerned parties to come completely clean. If it is sexual assault then it is completely unacceptable and the apology without a full reveal isn't really fair.

I think he has lost both parents now which is very sad as he is still young but the reports that are coming through don’t sound good at all. Probably does need to come clean.

Sometimes on this forum I feel like I missed out on some crucial info - Its like trying to decipher the Pirates posts

Few days ago Jackmaster made a public apology for something that happened back in May at love saves the day in Bristol. Someone said he crapped in a kettle and that story spread like wildfire. But it seems a hell of a lot worse than that. Have a look at his Facebook page

I think this whole story just confirms to me really just how bullshit the DJ industry is becoming - a celebrity circus where fans hang on every word by some "big name" and who then ensure that any controversy goes viral faster than a speeding bullet. DJs for me will never be a human interest story because they are not and will never be interesting to me for anything other than what they place on those turntables. It surely can't just be me that thinks this? Or am I just screaming into the void like that madman on my local nitbus?

Now I recognise there is a public interest if someone's going to pull a gig/tour because of their personal life so I'm not having a go at anyone on here, but on a broader level it just seems reflective of how overly emotionally invested people are in all the wrong things. Everybody seems to need heroes and villains. it's bollocks. And the whole public relations angle drives me nuts too. Career-saving stunts that take people for f***ing fools. None of this is why I got into parties and all of it is what makes me want to stay well away.

Back