it's time for an ALTERnative... a change is coming!

Status
Not open for further replies.
disco does it line ups out:

August 17th -
Disco Does It Presents A Night With Defmix, featuring Hector Romero & Kenny Summit all night long

August 24th
Disco Does It Presents House Legend DJ Meme & Kenny Summit

August 31st
Disco Does It Presents House Legends Mood II Swing & Kenny Summit

September 7th
Disco Does It Presents Grant Nelson & Kenny Summit

September 14th
Disco Does It Presents House Legend Eric Kupper & Kenny Summit

September 21st
Disco Does It Presents A Night At Studio 54 with NYC Studio 54 Resident Kenny Carpenter, Kenny Summit & Lenny RX

September 28th
Disco Does It Presents Kenny Summit & ATFC

October TBA

Anybody been to this place in the bay? Going over for 4 days in Sept and like the look of the retro night on the Monday. 15 euro in, and reasonably priced drinks apparently. Can anybody confirm and is it a decent night out? Over 25 only aswell apparently.

I've not been yet and also haven't spoken to anyone yet (apart from the people that actually run the venue) so can't comment. they just only opened last week so let's give it a little time. I shall try and go and have a look some time soon.

I've not been yet and also haven't spoken to anyone yet (apart from the people that actually run the venue) so can't comment. they just only opened last week so let's give it a little time. I shall try and go and have a look some time soon.
Thanks for the reply mate. Sounds a decent night as we arrive late Sunday night, so would do that on the Monday then either pacha or amnesia on the Tuesday.

Thanks for reply. Lookin to do retro after ocean beach on the monday. Looks good inside from pics on facebook

The age thing gives bouncers free reign to pick n choose who gets in. Unless it really is literal! (My gf still gets checked for id when she buys fags and she's 37!)

Is alter finished? After all the hype from it and some of the nights it had it looked promising. Retro is like a nomad at the minute

not sure if he is referring to ALTER - but I think he was booked there...

*this post is in the public domain

Steven John Proctor

13 July at 12:38 · Santa Gertrudis ·
.... What kind of sick individual threatens to boycott a club because I'm playing there - all based upon a couple of lies by two attention seeking women from years ago ? The first woman was proved to be a liar in court - and the second woman I dumped five years ago after she was abusive to my darling Daughter Eve.

How sad that they are coercing their friends into bullying a club owner by threatening his livelihood, just because he had the good business sense to book what in his words were "the best DJ for the job."

That said - I had hoped for better treatment from him - it's also a shame for his business because I know there were hundreds of people excited about coming precisely because I WAS playing - bad business decision I feel. I'm interested to see how many people will now boycott the club because of the decision to cancel me ?

As a result I am stranded on the island after Friday with no accommodation and very little money - I can offer DJ services as exchange for room and board - or I'm looking for gigs to be able to pay for accommodation.

I can't name anyone because it will only result in me being blocked on FB - they are cowards and bullies and hide behind the weakness of others.

PLEASE - express your disappointment or anger but - NO names or hatred please - full statement later on - big SIGH

(back story here > http://www.london24.com/jury_clears_pioneering_crouch_end_dj_of_rape_1_1194175 )
https://www.facebook.com/steveproctor.dj/posts/10205398603858232

Last edited:
So...is it just Retro that's not on or is the club actually closing after only a week?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back