Its complicated.

jaycranney

Ok guys, now that we've all passed on our advice to miss florida (and hopefully you take it and ignore that ***** my girl) I have a dilemma myself.

I've been single now for about 3 months but i've been talking to my ex quite a bit recently and there has been loads of flirting every time we are out etc ect (we're in the same circle of friends). Now there's nothing wrong with that but on Saturday night she told me that she still wants to be with me. 'So what?' I hear you say, 'theres nothing wrong with that!'.

My problem is this, there is another girl, who I really like and have been kind of seeing (nothing official) but its heading that way.

My problem is this... how do I tell my ex that Im not interested anymore and that nothing is going to ever happen again without hurting her feelings. Id just prefer to be her friend and I'm wanting things to start up with the other girl.

I still get on with my ex really well, and its a bit of a nightmare coz shes phoning and texting and I know she def wants to get back together.

Oh, and my ex and the new girl hate each other, I just found at the weekend.

all help and advice if most welcome.

J

Last edited by a moderator:
have some balls and tell her you are not interested..
anyway she prbably knows you are bangin the other girl thats why she says she want to get back with you. girls are mental like that.
anyway new pussy is good.

Ok guys, now that we've all passed on our advice to miss florida (and hopefully you take it and ignore that ***** my girl) I have a dilemma myself.

I've been single now for about 3 months but i've been talking to my ex quite a bit recently and there has been loads of flirting every time we are out etc ect (we're in the same circle of friends). Now there's nothing wrong with that but on Saturday night she told me that she still wants to be with me. 'So what?' I hear you say, 'theres nothing wrong with that!'.

My problem is this, there is another girl, who I really like and have been kind of seeing (nothing official) but its heading that way.

My problem is this... how do I tell my ex that Im not interested anymore and that nothing is going to ever happen again without hurting her feelings. Id just prefer to be her friend and I'm wanting things to start up with the other girl.

I still get on with my ex really well, and its a bit of a nightmare coz shes phoning and texting and I know she def wants to get back together.

Oh, and my ex and the new girl hate each other, I just found at the weekend.

all help and advice if most welcome.

J

onwards and upwards :) an ex is an ex for a reason......

and newer is always better ;-)

Who broke up with who??

Never, ever go back with an ex. The ex is your ex for a reason. Why people go back is beyond me. I did it briefly once a few years ago and you will find that it is on one person's terms only

Another arning sign is that they both hate each other! I would steer clear from either of them just because of that. I'm assuming that they are both over the age of eight??

honestly, adults who *hate* each other just irk me!! Especially two women!

Come on Jay, you know the answer. Stop the flirting with your ex - no reason to hurt her, if she comes out and says she wants you back then tell her straight you're not up for it. The rest isn't her business anymore.

Oh, and in case no-one got it, Jay's a big stud with two ladyeez fighting over him!*

*No offence - I also reckon myself:p Keep up the good work!

just tell her the truth, it will be hard and you may lose her as a friend, but she will get over it, and if she keeps texting and phoning you just ignore it, something similar happened to me but i was the girl' position and now im glad all contact is over, cause when we do bump into each other it is pleasant and we can actually hang round if we want to :)

why did ya split?
is it a "get back together" repairable?
do you want to?

does she like pastry?

There's no 'Chewie's Chicken Pie Scenario' mate. Jay's being offered the pastry and the filling times two. If he wanted to play *ahem* fowl, he could go for double helpings.

He's doing the decent thing though, but he'd like you to know seconds were on offer:lol:

mate, as soon as u get with someone new, ex's always inevitably come crawling out of woodwork.

go with the new girl. new shiny toy to play with!

Hey Jay.....I hear ya dude about the drama!

Well I have taken the advice of all the spotlighters here, and the advice you've been given so far seems to be right in line as well.

#1-- quit the flirting. That's the real reason she thinks that you have a chance again. Don't give her any false hope.

#2 --explain yourself. Tell her that although you have enjoyed her company again recently, that it is wrong for you to continue to act like things were the way they used to be, because that is no longer your intentions, and apologize for giving her the wrong impression. She will be hurt and probably upset, but if you were meant to be together, you would. If it means no longer being friends, then that is what you have to do. Don't even be friends (harsh, I know, but it's the only way).

#3 --take this new girl out to places where you won't bump into the ex. That might be hard to do, but will save you headache down the line (and an appearance on the Jerry Springer show). ;) There is nothing worse than being an ex who still has feelings for her old BF and then has to bump into him everywhere with the new girl.

Hey good luck--keep us posted!

Aww shucks guys... thanks for all the advice.

Just to answer a question, she broke up with me so im guessing that thats why shes kind of on the scene again like Chewie says... new girl on the horizon and all that.

Thanks again... I kind of knew what I had to do, but its good to get a second opinion.

J

Aww shucks guys... thanks for all the advice.

Just to answer a question, she broke up with me so im guessing that thats why shes kind of on the scene again like Chewie says... new girl on the horizon and all that.

Thanks again... I kind of knew what I had to do, but its good to get a second opinion.

J
that

ugh, sorry Jay, so now that you say she broke up with you, even more reason to stay away from the ex. Even if she is nice, but whatever, a cup of tea is nice.

I find a lot of times when people break up with someone, they ont't like it if the dumpee has more possibilities than the dumper. Makes them more attractive i guess?

have fun with the new girl!!!8)

If you don't want to be with the ex just tell her. She may have the hump but better in long run.

Also you don't have to explain yourself to her about seeing someone else either as no longer his business. You may want to let her know before hears the jungle drums but that's your call.

Come on Jay, you know the answer. Stop the flirting with your ex - no reason to hurt her, if she comes out and says she wants you back then tell her straight you're not up for it. The rest isn't her business anymore.

What he said.

Bin. Move on. Move up

Back