Its complicated.

Jay last logged in on 31.11.10. I reckon he's got his hands full!:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Love these really old resurected posts :D shame its doubtful the member in question wont be able to give us the outcome, going by his last long in time.

that's understandable, you don't exactly come across as frank carson.

a semi-forgotten Northern Irish comedian?

look, Stephen, for what it's worth, I appreciate you don't like the tone of a lot of my posts and you've often alluded to this in the past. Well I happen to think I have gone some way to "cleaning up my act" - my posts have become less profane, less ludicrous and gradually less confrontational and I have had friendly PMs from various people, some of whom I've met in real life. If you ever lost any business because of anything I wrote I would be genuinely amazed. I actually think new visitors to the forum would appreciate a diversity of honest opinions rather than a bland press release for everything. If still you feel uncomfortable with my presence on the forum then you might as well wield the knife now.

look, Stephen, for what it's worth, I appreciate you don't like the tone of a lot of my posts and you've often alluded to this in the past. Well I happen to think I have gone some way to "cleaning up my act" - my posts have become less profane, less ludicrous and gradually less confrontational and I have had friendly PMs from various people, some of whom I've met in real life. If you ever lost any business because of anything I wrote I would be genuinely amazed. I actually think new visitors to the forum would appreciate a diversity of honest opinions rather than a bland press release for everything. If still you feel uncomfortable with my presence on the forum then you might as well wield the knife now.

Olly you crack me up :D

Have a good day Olly and keep on posting

i note you lasted just over one week as a shiny happy character until james banned olly for a vicious attack on another member whose musical tastes were inferior to yours. it's the way you tell'em!

i note you lasted just over one week as a shiny happy character until james banned olly for a vicious attack on another member whose musical tastes were inferior to yours. it's the way you tell'em!
Scratched record more like .. #onlyjokingemojii

I just think it's bizarre how someone can still get judged on an internet forum for dumb things they wrote 10 years before, when they obviously weren't right in the head, and when there are other posters in the here/now writing far more incendiary things (and seemingly able to get away with it). If I have to really defend myself, in recent times I've also helped loads of the spotlight community out with queries, advice, tips, links and good discussion points yet this never seems to get acknowledged.

Back