Isn't it great being single!

chewie_oo7 said:
jen.west said:
i agree about snapping up the rite person if they came along

but u rarely do cos women have this inbuilt "twatdar". :lol:

very true chewie! i must admit 2 bein one of those women in the past. slap my hand if u wish.............. :(

Mark Sun said:
jen.west said:
i agree about snapping up the rite person if they came along, but happy being single until then. however, on the female 1 nite stand thing, i must admit iv had a few in my time n yea, they r gud, but only 4 a short quick fix solution. now if i only i cud find sum1 2 help.........................

Wow Synch's really slow on this one...

he is isnt he!! im beginin 2 get the impression that he's a bit of a tart actually, don't no wot on earth gave me that idea!! :lol:

chewie_oo7 said:
small jinx said:
I've noticed all the posters that are quoting its great to have 1 night stands seem to be male. Therefore it seems to indicate that a mans brian is rules by his dick & a womans brain is ruled by her heart.
Does anyone beg to differ :?:

errr. id rather have a steady stream of sex with the same woman thanks.

anyone offering? :lol:

Then that a forming a "relationship" is it not :!: :confused:

small jinx said:
chewie_oo7 said:
small jinx said:
I've just noticed your "small print" :oops: :lol: :lol:

I'll keep waiting till I can find the "right" Knight to keep up with me ;)

pah! im too good for ya anyways.

:lol:

The right Knight would have your voice though ;)

oh god, what is it with you women and my voice....

might go clubbing in a burka next time.

:lol:

Death, taxes and Buckley finding the most embarrassing threads and re-airing them.

I'm glad my most embarrassing thread got deleted with 'members' muhahahaha

I would pay good money to for a copy of the threads on the last days of members:lol: I may have taken the Spotlight wars to their zenith that day:lol:

Buckley man, stop living in the past, please!!!!

And if you ever get your hands on the old members threads we're going to club together and have you killed. :lol:

Buckley man, stop living in the past, please!!!!

And if you ever get your hands on the old members threads we're going to club together and have you killed. :lol:

uuurrgghhhh remember the scat pictures someone posted.....:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

God how we got away with some of the stuff in there is all down to Babs and her loose moderating morals.....;)

Back