Is sex.....

I wondered the same thing about 7 year ago before my 1st trip and one of my mates who is rather skilled in the art of pulling said; Its simple if you've pulled in a club or bar, just ask the question “do you want to come back to mine?” or in my case “my hotel wont let you in, fancy going down to café mambo?” Seemed to work! Hey she can only say no!!! ;)

If you don't mind shagging a fat northern bird with low self esteem then yes sex is easy in ibiza. I have never got laid in Ibiza though as I have stupidly high standards plus have had girlfriends whilst out there and don't want to waste a **** load of money buying girls drinks for them to **** off with their friends at the end of the night. If you spend your night looking to get laid then it will ruin your night. Go out and have a laugh! if it happens, it happens.

Your sentance contradicts itself. Never ever buy a girl a drink, high end girls will never let you buy one anyway...

Aim high work your way down ie if you go for eights start at the 10s you can settle on an 8 later.

Lastly law of averages states that supply and demand need to meet at an equilibrium at some point, you just need to find it.

I was amused by this thread til I saw this!

If you don't mind shagging a fat northern bird with low self esteem then yes sex is easy in ibiza.

And what's wrong with large chics from the north!?? I know a alot of northern ladies and they arnt 'easy' as you say
Well I hope All women turn you down with an attitude like that!!

Being originally from the north I speak with some authority when I say that there is a significant number of Northern ladies with weather-beaten faces

Back