Is sex.....

easy in Ibiza??

Yes. God yes. I weighed almost 250lbs (however many stones that is) and not only did I had sex with more women than nights I slept there.

And I eloped with a local girl. It didn't work out, but that's neither here nor there.

The point is: yes, you'll find a girl.

That island is magical. It's the place where the Romans and the Carthagians fell in love and forgave each other, after all. So, there you go. You're in the honeymoon suite of western civilization.

Eh, I'm a laid back guy but I didn't get any action while I was there earlier in June. Though I was only there for three days so that's my excuse I guess. Dirty grinding in the club doesn't count really does it?

Yes. God yes. I weighed almost 250lbs (however many stones that is) and not only did I had sex with more women than nights I slept there.

And I eloped with a local girl. It didn't work out, but that's neither here nor there.

The point is: yes, you'll find a girl.

Feck 250lb is 18stone man..........

You must have a golden flute or else a big Yacht:)

Sex is way harder in Ibiza than in Finland. The instructions in Finnish is SISÄÄN - ULOS (repet this till the end) and in english it really easy - It's IN and OUT. Now, the problem is that in ibiza it's in spanish, and I only know by heart one (the first one) of these words in spanish and it's adentro. I don't know the other word so the motion is one directional only. It makes the whole process way more diffifult than normal because after a very short distance, I get stuck and it's not fun anymore.

I one finds it difficult to pick up girls, one can always pretend that one is a DJ. Chicks love DJs. Then just print fake VIP-tickets to compeltely FAKE-nightclub (oh, actually it could be called Fake) and then say to object of your desire, that if they will do you some "favours", you will give her, him, them or it these VIP-tickets to your gig.

... just print fake VIP-tickets to compeltely FAKE-nightclub ...
2lu6uf4.gif

is sex ... easy in Ibiza??
"...
my top 3 tips

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok for all of yours who keep asking the me for tips to pull a burd on ibiza
my 3 top tips are

1) if your out in a club always remember the bigger the boobs the smaller the brain

2) always go for girls who are on there last night they are so easy

3) every holes a goal
..."
http://www.spotlight-forums.com/showpost.php?p=668743&postcount=1

I think that it was Woody Allen who once said something like "Being bi-sexual is great. It doubles your changes of finding company on saturday night".

Its simple....see a girl at a club, make eye contact, if she looks back a few times, its a good sign, if she starts to move slightly in your direction, thats is, shes on the bate...all you need to do now is reel her in!!

Now for the hard part, trying to last more then a 2 pump squirt lol

no pressure

just let it flow with the music and interwine.

Right??

Ibiza is like everywhere in the world. You can do what ever you have talent to do. Your talent is your only limit.

yes girls are easier in ibiza than on a regular club night in ur town, but no ones gonna just come and say lets **** or u cant just go ask a girl to **** without creating attraction and comfort. So i say get rid of your shyness and hit on girls, some will be bitches but **** it and move on, u will find many girls there that are fun and easy to hang out with so u just gotta keep it cool and try to take them back to ur place.

Back