Is sex.....

yes girls are easier in ibiza than on a regular club night in ur town, but no ones gonna just come and say lets **** or u cant just go ask a girl to **** without creating attraction and comfort. So i say get rid of your shyness and hit on girls, some will be bitches but **** it and move on, u will find many girls there that are fun and easy to hang out with so u just gotta keep it cool and try to take them back to ur place.
Nearly a wayne18uk posting,although in a california style....

Of course wayne has the edge because he has actually been to Ibiza ;)

yes girls are easier in ibiza than on a regular club night in ur town, but no ones gonna just come and say lets **** or u cant just go ask a girl to **** without creating attraction and comfort. So i say get rid of your shyness and hit on girls, some will be bitches but **** it and move on, u will find many girls there that are fun and easy to hang out with so u just gotta keep it cool and try to take them back to ur place.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Nearly a wayne18uk posting,although in a california style....

Of course wayne has the edge because he has actually been to Ibiza ;)

haters_gonna_hate.gif

no ones gonna just come and say lets **** or u cant just go ask a girl to **** without creating attraction and comfort...

Are you sure about that? Of course, it may happen to other people and for some other people, it won't but that doesn't proof that it doesn't happen.

Not hating SpikeyM, I thought it was as funny as you did (nearly) just reminded me of someone elses style.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

If you don't mind shagging a fat northern bird with low self esteem then yes sex is easy in ibiza. I have never got laid in Ibiza though as I have stupidly high standards plus have had girlfriends whilst out there and don't want to waste a **** load of money buying girls drinks for them to **** off with their friends at the end of the night. If you spend your night looking to get laid then it will ruin your night. Go out and have a laugh! if it happens, it happens.

If you don't mind shagging a fat northern bird with low self esteem then yes sex is easy in ibiza. I have never got laid in Ibiza though as I have stupidly high standards plus have had girlfriends whilst out there and don't want to waste a **** load of money buying girls drinks for them to **** off with their friends at the end of the night. If you spend your night looking to get laid then it will ruin your night. Go out and have a laugh! if it happens, it happens.

Well, if you take your girlfriend with you then it's not particularly surprising you don't get laid by someone else in Ibiza :!::) Never shagged a fat Northern bird ... and had plenty of shags in Ibiza with very nice girls (without being a pagafantas or paying at the local Bordello ... though that's not unknown on an 'in and out' trip).... admittedly not usually English as I tend to fancy Southern Europeans and South Americans far more (and v.v. :!:).

If you're up for it, sex in sunny Ibiza is about as easy as in the rest of the Med ... i.e. very easy indeed :!: ... though far easier to line up in the day than at night (unless you fancy a loose West End encounter that is...).

Well, if you take your girlfriend with you then it's not particularly surprising you don't get laid by someone else in Ibiza :!::) Never shagged a fat Northern bird ... and had plenty of shags in Ibiza with very nice girls (without being a pagafantas or paying at the local Bordello ... though that's not unknown on an 'in and out' trip).... admittedly not usually English as I tend to fancy Southern Europeans and South Americans far more (and v.v. :!:).

If you're up for it, sex in sunny Ibiza is about as easy as in the rest of the Med ... i.e. very easy indeed :!: ... though far easier to line up in the day than at night (unless you fancy a loose West End encounter that is...).

Girlfriend stayed at home while I was there. It was only two of my trips I had a girlfriend anyway. I just don't go to ibiza looking for sex. I can do that any day at home. I go to Ibiza to have a laugh with my mates and can't be bothered to put the effort in. If a hot girl tried it on with me then that's a different story.

I had the hottest spanish bird take a fancy to me at pacha , woman was grinding all over me and half naked lol. Pity i had my missus about 2 metres behind me :p and she doesn't really like girls doing that to me haha.

Still drooling.

I had the hottest spanish bird take a fancy to me at pacha ,
woman was grinding all over me and half naked ...

dream on - i bet it was one of those "professional" girls who usually hang around in pacha
and try to take men to their appartments (opposite pacha in those blocks around pacha-hotel) later :idea: :twisted:

dream on - i bet it was one of those "professional" girls who usually hang around in pacha
and try to take men to their appartments (opposite pacha in those blocks around pacha-hotel) later :idea: :twisted:

hahah who knows man , she was amazing.

You come across as jaded, have you never picked up on the island?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back