Is sex.....

Sex is a pretty basic mechanical motion so if you don't have a bad back or hip you should be good to go.

I think you mean is convincing someone to copulate with you easy... that all depends on your skills and standards just as anywhere else. However, there is an abundance of the opposite sex there to party so your odd's should be increased. Happy Stabbin'. :p

If it was raining pussy some people would be hit on the head with a penis..........

Its the same everywhere, W***ers and knobheads will always find it hard to get laid. The majority of Females have a certain standard that they wont go below when it comes to sex with a male.............

The Prostitution profession was invented so that these type of people could have sex. Later alcohol and drugs were developed to help said individuals too miserable to pay for it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not bad, i was hoping for more funnier replies though :p

This topic has to be among the top for going to the island along with music, drink, clubbing etc etc.

Or then again you can go to magaluf??....though ive never been, doubt i ever will...

if u want sex as easy as u can, go to magaluf. then again don't be saddened if u bring a souvineir back with u :p

Gee,

This never changes.

Kid, if you have to ask this question your hand is the best sex you'll ever have.

Get used to it.

Embrace it.

Or pay for it.

Choose early in life so you don't waste so much time searching for something that's not going to happen.

gee,

this never changes.

Kid, if you have to ask this question your hand is the best sex you'll ever have.

Get used to it.

Embrace it.

Or pay for it.

Choose early in life so you don't waste so much time searching for something that's not going to happen.

:D

listen and learn from the Don, kids!

Gee,

This never changes.

Get used to it.

Embrace it.

Or pay for it.

Thats more like it!...not to sure about my hand though, the fleshlight does a pretty good imitation, doesnt play up either!

I dont have any photos to hand just now, but....

My extra talents are: i have 3 eyes, 4 arms, 2 tounges and 2 genital parts. I may look odd but im pretty sure i have what it takes

not that easy

i been the last 3 years and never had it once
but unless u go round the strip people go ibiza for clubbing not really that bothered bout pulling!

when hubby went out last year there, on his renewel of stag do, well we were renewing our vows, a prostitute approached him in west end, he got her down for 50 euros to 5 euros, and then said no thanks I,ve changed my mind,
Most guysa that werestopping in our hotel said its a good job you said no, she,d have taken you up an alley.where a nasty surprise would of been waiting for him. in thje form of a mugging,
If he,d said yes to her, a mugging would of been the least of his worries, when he got back and told me, :spank::spank:

when hubby went out last year there, on his renewel of stag do, well we were renewing our vows, a prostitute approached him in west end, he got her down for 50 euros to 5 euros, and then said no thanks I,ve changed my mind,
Most guysa that werestopping in our hotel said its a good job you said no, she,d have taken you up an alley.where a nasty surprise would of been waiting for him. in thje form of a mugging,
If he,d said yes to her, a mugging would of been the least of his worries, when he got back and told me, :spank::spank:

For goodness sake. Why are women so uptight about their chaps having a bit of paid for fun on their stag do?????

Back