Invite People to Phil Laing - Scum of the Earth

CH_Pepperhill_Magic_Dream_with_MohneseeP.jpg

and

images

I'm not sure which one I'd least like to have sex with

Hola
I know I join a bit late the discussion, but if Im allowed to say, what is really shockable (sp?), at least for my tender spanish eyes, is getting drunk to the point of loosing conscience and sense of civilisation
I know that in the UK is much more socially accepted to get drunk to the point of having blank nights but probably if this 19 yo was more responsible with his alcohol consumption that wouldn't happen

Hola
I know I join a bit late the discussion, but if Im allowed to say, what is really shockable (sp?), at least for my tender spanish eyes, is getting drunk to the point of loosing conscience and sense of civilisation
I know that in the UK is much more socially accepted to get drunk to the point of having blank nights but probably if this 19 yo was more responsible with his alcohol consumption that wouldn't happen

I agree with you Sil - its only the UK that I can see really that binge drinking is an acceptable behaviour for teenagers...

very sad, but for the most part there's f*** all for kids to do most evenings in general in areas of towns except hang around and drink, shout abuse and smoke tabs :confused:

yeah, sticking people in the army is really gonna make a difference - ask the people of Cyprus what they think of British squaddies on the lash... or the marines in my university town who made it a no-go zone on saturdays...
Hey numb nuts, maybe you missed it was a joke?

This is b ollocks. The world wants to spend it's resources on something usefull.

He did something stupid when p1ssed. Reflecting not one little bit what his attitude to the war vets is. I bet he did not know what he was pishing on. So it could have been any of us who when young got out of controlled drunk.

Christ my mate once p1ssed in his mates families clothes drawer the day before they went on holiday. Does not mean he is disrespectful to cardigan wearers. It means he got p1ssed.

From the Beeb:

District Judge Anthony Browne told Laing, who appeared in court wearing a poppy on his dark suit, that all options were open, including custody.

:rolleyes:

There is now way he will get bird for this. The Mag always says this to everyone.

This is b ollocks. The world wants to spend it's resources on something usefull.

He did something stupid when p1ssed. Reflecting not one little bit what his attitude to the war vets is. I bet he did not know what he was pishing on. So it could have been any of us who when young got out of controlled drunk.

Christ my mate once p1ssed in his mates families clothes drawer the day before they went on holiday. Does not mean he is disrespectful to cardigan wearers. It means he got p1ssed.

From the Beeb:

District Judge Anthony Browne told Laing, who appeared in court wearing a poppy on his dark suit, that all options were open, including custody.

:rolleyes:

Think you are missing the point. Shocked at your attitude to tell you the truth.

Ps. He obviously wore a poppy to get a better result, not rocket science is it?

Think you are missing the point. Shocked at your attitude to tell you the truth.

Ps. He obviously wore a poppy to get a better result, not rocket science is it?

No I get the point, he did a bad thing, but the competitive outrage tourism is daft.

The court heard Laing had no recollection of the events of the night of 11 October until he was contacted by the university press office and shown the photograph, which later appeared on the newspaper's website.

How many of us have been this wasted? He did not mean any offence. Do we know he actually knew what he was p1ssing on? If he did not...then don't try and destroy his life, or act like he has deliberately disrespected the dead. As he hasn't.

Last edited by a moderator:
His punishment is 250 hours of community service.

Piece of piss !

Last edited by a moderator:
His punishment is 250 hours of community service.

Piece of piss !

His punishment has been far worse than that.

The ordeal his family have been through was obvious seeing them outside of the courthouse.

I hope he can get on and be allowed to put this drunken mistake behind him.

Sorry,it was a lousy gag.

For the record: I don't believe his punishment should be any more or less than anyone else for weeing in a public place (whatever that is) he was obviously completely out of it and was'nt disrespecting the dead,although I think the 'friend' with the camera might be.

Back