Invite People to Phil Laing - Scum of the Earth

Can't say he's angered me that much...

edit: I respect your intent though! It's good to be strong in your beliefs! ;-)

if someone is blind drunk and really doesn't know what he's doing, that is a massively mitigating factor - and the key difference between being a stupid idiot and being an actual scumbug - to me a scumbug is someone who deliberately does something out of cruelty or spite. It all boils down to how drunk he was - guy's a prat but no more

The guy is an idiot. I am in the military and find pissing on a monument highly offensive. I would hsve tried to stop him. The problem as the first photo shows he was fcuked. His mates and who ever took the photo should shoulder some of the blame.

Thats whats wrong with todays generation, no respect and some people dont even think this was that bad?
Bring back National Service! Stick them all in the army and give them a good haircut.

Last edited by a moderator:
' Give him a break he's 19!! '

I've never said what he did wasn't bad. It was disgraceful and showed a total lack of respect. But I don't think what he did was as bad as someone abusing a child, raping a woman, or mugging an OAP. I saw something not so long ago about a woman in her 90's beaten to a pulp by some scumbag for a measly amount of money. THAT kind of person in my eyes deserves this Facebook hate campaign. Not a foolish, mortally drunk teenager who was probably showing off in front of his friends.
What he did was disgraceful, but the fact he's going to have to live in fear of his life for the next few months is surely enough punishment? He doesn't need the Daily Mail brigade plastering his face everywhere in some lynch mob. I'm sure he regrets doing it enough!

also the fact that some employers google their potential interviewee's is a but if bad news for the stupid tw*t in a few years time when he's looking for work after completing his degree ...... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

an ex of mine did this the night before our first date! :lol::rolleyes:

fortunately, no skeletons of mine easily found on the interspazz

I know for a fact our company uses MyFace and Google to check out potential wizz kid consultants/managers..... luckily I joined waaaaaaay before such applications hit the world... :oops:

I dont think I would ever google someone before a date - that's a bit :eek: if you ask me.... (might google AFTER the date however..... :lol::lol:)

I.... luckily I joined waaaaaaay before such applications hit the world... :oops::lol::lol:)

Old cow ;)

I just googled you and got this

My_Puppy_Lover.jpg

:confused: :lol: Wtf ??

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah, sticking people in the army is really gonna make a difference - ask the people of Cyprus what they think of British squaddies on the lash... or the marines in my university town who made it a no-go zone on saturdays...

yeah, sticking people in the army is really gonna make a difference - ask the people of Cyprus what they think of British squaddies on the lash... or the marines in my university town who made it a no-go zone on saturdays...

full on army environment learning to kill, and a few weeks national service learning a dollop of discipline is a bit different. ;)

We could argue about this old chestnut all night - but it has all been discussed to death before

more interesting though - what imaginative ruses would you / anyone else use to avoid being drafted?

in my case, I would avoid this potentially awkward scenario by fleeing to andorra or naked age's attic or something

more interesting though - what imaginative ruses would you / anyone else use to avoid being drafted?

Either bark throughout the entirety of the induction process or wait until the end and repeatedly try to kiss the recruiting officer on the mouth as passionately as possible.

Probably both

If that had the reverse effect of making me even more draft-worthy (depending on the viewpoint of the recruiting officer), I'd have to wait until the live-fire exercise and then simply execute him. Job done.

Back