impressions & observations from ibiza 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're in the pool, no one will bat an eyelid about you dancing. You might be able to get away with it at your bed/booth if you have one booked.
I ended up in Hush (next to Eden) on Monday and they were very relaxed on dancing, the bar is a bit dingy but it felt like 2019 again, momentarily at least.

There's also the private back room at Wikiwoo if you happen to be there an hour before closing and they open it up
I've heard and read on this forum that even at your table/bed you can not dance... Also I wrote to O beach and they told me that dancing was not allow in the venue. This dancing rule is a nonsense.

We did book a VIP table for 10people. We will see how is the security. I will let you know.

Thanks for the info!

I've heard and read on this forum that even at your table/bed you can not dance... Also I wrote to O beach and they told me that dancing was not allow in the venue. This dancing rule is a nonsense.
Well technically you can't and since O Beach are being served fines from the authorities for people inside doing exactly that, no wonder they want to be clear about this.

If you find yourself dancing by your bed they won't descend on you like a swat team, but if you push your luck too much they will usher you into the pool in the first and second instance, and maybe even a third, but if you keep breaking the rules you risk upsetting them, so best just get into the pool to begin with tbh

Hush (next to Eden)

204588475_2887369964846593_2484909346459327873_n.jpg

Agreed - O Beach were fairly tolerant. Pool is absolutely fine to do what you want in it - like aqua aerobics ? :)

They were OK with some dancing around beds, but if it got to big / out of control security stepped in. Was friendly vibes though when I went just don't take the piss

We did book a VIP table for 10people. We will see how is the security. I will let you know.

Thanks for the info!
Of course if you ask them in writing, they're going to tell you no dancing. But yeah as long as you don't take the piss, you should be ok. Safe bet is to go in the pool

They've been there for more than a year. Last summer they started at Rio but then sometime between june and july they moved to the new location.

They've been there for more than a year. Last summer they started at Rio but then sometime between june and july they moved to the new location.
I loved the old hush in west end.

Was there with a mate years ago and he said, "this place is ace, we should have come here before!"

I then pointed out it was the 3rd night in a row we'd been there 😂

- sorry for the digression!

Ps: will there be an end if year review going over how the local economy and so on have faired etc?

I miss Can Vinya (6 o'clock in the morning when they were opening🤪) and Bodega Los Gatos🙄

Last edited:
Agreed - O Beach were fairly tolerant. Pool is absolutely fine to do what you want in it - like aqua aerobics ? :)

They were OK with some dancing around beds, but if it got to big / out of control security stepped in. Was friendly vibes though when I went just don't take the piss

To sing along is allowed ?

I loved the old hush in west end.

Was there with a mate years ago and he said, "this place is ace, we should have come here before!"

I then pointed out it was the 3rd night in a row we'd been there 😂

- sorry for the digression!

Ps: will there be an end if year review going over how the local economy and so on have faired etc?
Me too. West End Hush was class in the early years (i also remember it as Rumours before Hush? That right @McRackin ?) . Jimi Deja and Sam Divine residents.
Think there was only 1-2 years that Hush and the original Plastik were both in West End. Halcyon days! 15 years ago now :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back