Im finally going to Berlin!

Well im off at 6am tomorrow! My friend doesnt land till 3pm so got the morning / lunctime to potter about by myself which im not very good at doing and the hostel is all booked by him.
Lineup for Berghain this weekend is ridiculous cumulating with carl craig sunday night.
Other clubs with good parties on are Arena , Kater Holzig , Golden Gate , Weekend , the list goes on.

Im mostly excited to be going back to my favourite steak / burger house The Bird! Table booked for tomorrow!

And a possible spotlight meetup as partyboy Kimajay is flying in for sunday worship at the church of techno! we'll see what happens

And a possible spotlight meetup as partyboy Kimajy is flying in for sunday worship at the church of techno! we'll see what happens

I was keeping shtum about that one :spank: :lol: !

My flight doesn't get in until 10am on Sunday morning tho' so hope I don't get punished and burn my impeccable Church attendance record by getting turned away :lol: .. tho' that would be about par for the course with the way my luck's been this month !

Any which way will be happy enough to be in Berlin again :twisted: !! Any Berliners (or anyone else) have any handy tips for Sunday lunchtime/afternoon/evening after-parties if the holy pilgrimage goes t!ts up ?

Back