I'm BACK....

I miss those days!

Makes me wish my latest two trips weren't stag dos with my footy mates* - could have been anywhere really.

*who I love dearly to be fair, but Ibiza needs to be Ibiza and it wasn't, if that makes sense..

I miss those days!

Makes me wish my latest two trips weren't stag dos with my footy mates* - could have been anywhere really.

*who I love dearly to be fair, but Ibiza needs to be Ibiza and it wasn't, if that makes sense..

I totally agree . Last two trips with many lads have been mostly boozy affairs , some new experiences (ushuaia, Ocean club) , but not what I class consider Ibiza. then went with the missus who let me have free reign and went totally bally-err-ic :cool:

I totally agree . Last two trips with many lads have been mostly boozy affairs , some new experiences (ushuaia, Ocean club) , but not what I class consider Ibiza. then went with the missus who let me have free reign and went totally bally-err-ic :cool:

Yeah, I might see if we can offload the kids for a weekend next year and take the missus for the proper experience

Back