russ said:
dan the man.

8)

btw, buckers, was this you at DC10?

"a purse of gold
most resolutely snatched on Monday night and most
dissolutely spent on Tuesday morning;"

or, re the lovely Anna
Beauty provoketh thieves sooner than gold.

or, bizzarely,
I'll hide my silver beard in a gold beaver (Coriolanus)

Russ - nope I was in the queue outside until my impatience got the better of me (3mins :lol: ) so no kipping with the Italians unfortunately.

I think the bit of the bard I'm looking for might be a chat between Hal and Falstaff re Hal behaving badly so his future honour will seem greater still?

Buckley said:
I think the bit of the bard I'm looking for might be a chat between Hal and Falstaff re Hal behaving badly so his future honour will seem greater still?

Hal: Do I know you off the bard?

Falstaff: Maybe mate, what's your name on there?

*boom boom tish*

Mark Sun said:
Buckley said:

Hal: Do I know you off the bard?

Falstaff: Maybe mate, what's your name on there?

*boom boom tish*

Two drums and a cymbal falling off a cliff Mark?

That certainly livened up the afternoon - a cracking review, Dan. Re Sept, better make it the 23rd for the Sudoku rematch, getting us in in nice time for a full, complete and total attendance at a possible villa party on the 24th ;)

ps there's a winning picture of you, avec rough and tough hat, on a.n.other Ibiza website ;)

BBS - I had suitably repressed the memory of Mr Scoobie's shorts.... :eek: :lol:

SuperD said:
That certainly livened up the afternoon - a cracking review, Dan. Re Sept, better make it the 23rd for the Sudoku rematch, getting us in in nice time for a full, complete and total attendance at a possible villa party on the 24th ;)

ps there's a winning picture of you, avec rough and tough hat, on a.n.other Ibiza website ;)

BBS - I had suitably repressed the memory of Mr Scoobie's shorts.... :eek: :lol:

You're alive!

My regards to Maria and get yourselves down here soon 8)

BBS said:
SuperD said:

You're alive!

Big up da Sligo massiv ;)

Coming down for the boat party dude?

Mark Sun said:
BBS said:

Big up da Sligo massiv ;)

Coming down for the boat party dude?

Unfortunately can't make the boat party as I'm down in London-on-Sea that weekend which is a damn shame as I'm sure the boat party will be a cracker :( A trip to London soon though is essential ;)

x-amount said:
Met Dr Mick, recognised him from somewhwere, but couldn't think where. I seem to remember him getting justifyingly coated by Mr Scoobie for not knowing how to use his own camera!, and after about 5 "no, one more, I'll get it right this time, cheese..." poses atempt, I think we just settled for the (deliberately,of course) blurry "action"! shots

I'm sorry. The lighting just wasn't working for me. Here's the "action" shot in question so you can all have a giggle:

so01.jpg

who's that to the right of the x-man?

and is that that 'dead' guy (the nitefly-a-like) we saw earlier behind him?

russ said:
who's that to the right of the x-man?

and is that that 'dead' guy (the nitefly-a-like) we saw earlier behind him?

Orange vest is me, looks like SuperD behind and the current Mrs B next to him....

Buckley said:
Orange vest is me, looks like SuperD behind and the current Mrs B next to him....

"Current" Mrs B, Buckley? Sounds like you've got somebody else lined up to be the future Mrs B.

I will never, ever forget your efforts to keep us amused at the NDSM party where chameleon Dan was born. Also, hearing a squeaked 'MONKEY' and turning round to find you hanging from a tree in a simian fashion. You were a bit behind us and I'm not even sure you knew we were watching, meaning that you simply amusing yourself! :lol:

I'd forgotten on about ChameleDan!:lol:

I make similar apologies for the rest of the board who will no doubt look blankly at the private in-jokes (Taxi Mike? who the fu...))
some geezer Taxi Mike (No, really...), who acted like a paedophile, yet looked like Danny Tenaglia's sound an (again, had to be there...). If only thay had of told me about the avialability of late check-in (fcukers!).

?....

I'n friends with Taxi Mike on Facebook Dan!:lol:

Back