IbizaHQ

not really, they are just passing the time before it comes back on online, then we won see are hear from them again......hehehehe!!!

Aww... Thanks Susie and well done and beating the habit!!
I'm just getting ready now at the minute (packing last minute things etc)
I'm so excited about tomorrow morning. I'll try and get online maybe while I'm over there and tell you all how i'm getting on.. but if not, I'll talk to you all soon... :p

helo

Hola to dirty, lil angel, robo and spotty dog, how are yous all, I am fine and dandy, really missin all my friends from HQ,

do u think it will be up B4 may, cos that's when i move over to ibiza, and i need to get sum contacts, B4 i move over!!!!!

Btw lil angel , did santa bring u , the pink red or dead shoes and matchin bag, He brought me them aswell i was sooooo chuffed, they're my fav, a wee bit sore tho when ure dancin all nite !!!!!

speak to yous soon

love Tinkerbelllxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

tinkerbell, were u been, did u have a good xmas and nye,

lil'angel has gone sking, but she will try to get on her as much as she can..

HEY ROBO,

Yeah am fine, been busy at work , gettin made redundant nxt month so working hard and trying to look for another job till i depart for ibiza, i am soooo skint, i had a good chrimbo and Nye, i spent a fortune!!!!!

wot about you robo, was santa good to ya

luv tinks xxxx

Hi,

Glad to hear you had a good xmas and everything

sorry to hear that you are being mad redaundant.....soo many people are, only spotty got mad redaundant the other week.....

yeah i had a xmas and an even better nye!!!

not long to go now till you leave is it......

Rob

Hi Robo,

well i depart sunny scotland on the 4th may, ohhhh :confused: :confused: am gettin just a teeny weeny bit scared, these next few months are gonna fly by, :confused: :confused: hopefully me and my friends will be able to handle living in ibiza for a few months,

anyone else that is movin over for the first time, gettin a wee bit scared or am i just being a cry baby,

tinksxxxxxxx

Ok then sanchez, u can look after me when am feeling scared of homesick :cry: :confused: ok , oh and am glad someone else is getting ikle butterflies :cry: :confused: :confused: :(

tinksxxxx

Tink,

don't worry i'm sure that everybody in your situation gets nervous at first, people often have second thoughts, and aren't really sure if they should be doing this...but your with your mates, and after a couple of weeks, you'll wonder what all these butterflies were for.....

Thanx Rob,

I am still gonna go tho, butterflies or not , i wood never just decide not to move over , i would regret it for the rest of my life, so am still defo going, but with lil butterflies in my tummy,

thanks anyways rob,

TInksxx

Hey everyone!!
Sorry I haven't been on in a while but my internet broke down on me when I got back from France and I'm only after getting it back up and running again...
So how is everyone? I've missed you all loads!! France was great..
When I get my pictures all sorted, I'll get them posted up straight away...
Going to book Ibiza tomorrow at the travel agents. Can't wait until the summer now..
Whem is everyone going?
Tinks... Juts going to reply yo your email now sweetie...
How have you been?
Santa didn't leave the house without leaving the famous "RedOrDead" shoes so I'm happy... What about you? You get yours?

Hi,

well glad you had a fab trip, and bookin ibiza 2morow!!!

you know you can always post on other topics, not only this one hehehehehe!!!

nice to have you back...

Hi Everyone,

I am gettin sooo excited, my friends just booked ibiza, they're going on the 03aug there are about 16 of them coming, ohhh i cannot wait. Glad u enjoyed France Lil angel, and yep Santa Claus brought me Pink red or dead shoes and the bag to match, :D :lol:

So what dates are yous coming over then, lil angel and robo,

Luv Tinkerbellxxx :lol:

Back