IbizaHQ

hey there cowboys'n'cowgals, how y'all feelin today then? hows the legs and back dirty sanchez? yeah a couple of my mates live up near seymour hill. im livin in the centre of town at the moment. where you livin at the moment? did you used to go to school in lisburn? must have been a complete nightmare gettin harrassed by those 2 randy women in shine mate.......i feel for ya...i really do.lol ;)
the edge sounds really good. have never been. have seen it before i think but have never actually ventured into it. do ya ever go to larrys?

sorry to hear bout that sanchez, hope u get over ut quick enough, i tell u what its is brass monkeys out there today!!!! i think i'll stay in and talk to you lot, well there could be worse things to do!!!

Glad you got it sorted Bartonious!!!
Yeah Dirty Sanchez and Spottydog, i can't wait until we meet. Think of the craic?
Dirty, hope you're feeling better after all that.
How are you today Rob?
Well I'm heading to work again so I'll talk to you all later! Xx

Yeah Dirty Sanchez and Spottydog, i can't wait until we meet. Think of the craic?
How are you today Rob?

Yeah Dirty Sanchez and Spottydog, I can't wait until we meet.
Think of the craic?
How are you today Rob?

lil angel.

a little tired, but fine thanks, things are getting back to normal now...

u have two jobs, u must be knackered??

How was your first day back with the kids???

thanks for the kind words all... i've been feeling quite a bit better today. :)
I'm just home from work & feeling too tired to post anything tonite so i'll talk to y'all tomorrow!
nite nite, God bless & remember mammy loves you! :)

Hello HQ friends! How are all of you? Any idea when HQ might be up and running again? Just bored here and thought that I would say hello! Only 7 months or so to go until I am in Ibiza! I hope time goes by fast and that I get a lot of days in at the gym because the holidays put a damper on my gym visits. Talk to you all later! Hee! Hee! :D

Hey Susie, not really a gym person myself, i prefer a run out in the fresh air... think i'm a naturist at heart ;)
I'm actually considering running the belfast marathon in may, it would just be before i fly out to ibiza so it would get me in ship shape for the madness that ensues. Dunno if i'll have enough time to get to that kind of fitness level though & me back's still a little sore. It's gonna be for charity though, i'd be running for the Whale & Dolphin Conservation Society.
what do you's reckon??

sanchez,

don't bother mate hahahaha!! all the effort you put in now will be wasted within 2 weeks of ibiza madness hahahaha!!
nice that your thinking of charity though!!

Hey everyone!!
I'm finally getting a chance to get online to read all these posts..
So how are you all then tonight?
Yeah Rob I've got 2 jobs, but you see I'm a dance instructor only 3 nights a week now since i got my teacher training post so it's not too bad...
Susie, it's nice to hear from you. Aww I've been speaking to Dave and he reckons HQ will be back up and running very soon....

Aww thanks..
There’s just so much love in this room!
But saying that having two jobs really does take it out of you..
So what do you all do?

Dirty Sanchez, I say if you really want to do the marathon thing go for it and good luck. I wish that I could run a marathon, but I would probably fall over out of breath. You see I just recently quit smoking and my respiratory system is getting back on track. I am sooooo excited about quitting the cancer sticks because they are soooooooo bad for me and quite unattractive and stinky. Actually, smoking has always been more of a hobby then an addiction for me if you will, so quitting has been quite easy for me. It is just the social situtations that pose a problem! I am staying strong though!

Oh, and hello to you too Lil' Angel it's nice to see you on this site as well! I hope to chit chat with you soon too! :D

Back