Ibiza too expensive

Well i have managed to make it through my 10th time on the island and had a good time apart from the money i have spent!!!!!!!!

I have always managed 2 weeks before but this year decided 8 days was enough and boy am i glad.

I am sorry to sound depressing but its gone over board now in terms of the prices for nights out.

63 euros for david guetta at pacha (that is disgusting for two average DJ's) we were told it was so expensive because it had been really busy this year which sounds like im contradicting the fact it seemed quieter this year.

55 euros for space on sunday (fook that)

I appreciate u can get your tickets on here for cheaper but if like make u dont plan ur nights then it is a bloody dear do.

It was defo different this time in Ibiza, defo quieter than normal with a lot of clubbers chosing there nights carefully. The big nights are still busy but not as much as previous years. People where defo tightening the purse strings and choosing to drink in apartments etc first.

Its still a wicked place but people i feel are going to think twice about how long they go for next for next year if at all..... lets hope the pound picks up against the euro soon!!

:spank:

63 euros for david guetta at pacha

utter madness why anyone pays that, distinctly sh!te music in a sh!te club and 63 euros lighter for your troubles

yet its always rammed

80 sheets for tiesto. i practically couldn't give away my mate's ticket to cocoon in the west end, GOOEEEING TO FOOKERN TIESTOOOO MATE, GUNNA BE DAR BULLLOXZ

ps. spent 30 minutes trying to flog said cocoon ticket in the west end, **** that for a job. abuse, abuse, abuse.

in terms of hourly rate Space at 55 euros is a bargain compared to 63 for Guetta!

Are you sure it was 63? Thats more than 10 euros per hour assuming you got there earlish!

...but then fatphilb in San An on friday was saying:

"GOOEEEING TO FOOKERN TONGY MATE, GUNNA BE DAR BULLLOXZ"

;)

...63 euros for david guetta at pacha
(that is disgusting for two average DJ's)
we were told it was so expensive because it had been really busy this year
which sounds like im contradicting the fact it seemed quieter this year...
pacha is by way of comparison a small club and has a unique selling position,
so it will always be busy, even if everything else around is falling apart ...

defo 63 euros, the ticket seller at mambos explained to us why and was embarrased to try and sell them at that rate.

At the end of the day they really dont want us brits or people who holiday in san an going to pacha.

To me Pacha is a club for celebs and never a true nightclub for us party goers. any club whose ViP lounge takes up almost the wholemain floor has one thing on its mind!

MONEY MONEY MONEY:evil:

Ps. Two best nights I had last week, Tuesday Mathias Tanzmann playing to a half empty Underground, the warmup guy, I think his name was Fiorito or something, was ****ing outstanding as well. Free to get in, well, their myspace has a bulletin saying PM FOR GUESTLIST. If you don't do that, then you pay €10 to get in, but you also get a drinks voucher worth up to €10, which is what we did the second night, which was about twice as busy, both times full of beautiful people but hardly any pretentiousness. Quality crowd, friendly locals, none of the posturing or elbowing you out the way that you get in the bigger clubs, friendly fairly clued up Brits - I'd happily spend every night in that place. And a comparatively cheap €6 for a Tiger beer.

And if you can't be fcked paying full whack to get in places get hassling people for guestlists. Everyone else is at it. Save a small fortune for being a bit wide and pestering people!

Ps. Two best nights I had last week, Tuesday Mathias Tanzmann playing to a half empty Underground, the warmup guy, I think his name was Fiorito or something, was ****ing outstanding as well. Free to get in, well, their myspace has a bulletin saying PM FOR GUESTLIST. If you don't do that, then you pay €10 to get in, but you also get a drinks voucher worth up to €10, which is what we did the second night, which was about twice as busy, both times full of beautiful people but hardly any pretentiousness. Quality crowd, friendly locals, none of the posturing or elbowing you out the way that you get in the bigger clubs, friendly fairly clued up Brits - I'd happily spend every night in that place. And a comparatively cheap €6 for a Tiger beer.

And if you can't be fcked paying full whack to get in places get hassling people for guestlists. Everyone else is at it. Save a small fortune for being a bit wide and pestering people!

Jaime Fiorito is the son of the one and only Alfredo.

cheers for the info man, nice bit of trivia there
thumbsup.gif

I'm just back and I was quite pleased with the prices this year. 10 Euro for Be @ Space, 20 Euro for Meganite, 40 Euro for Manumission. And a fair amount of free wristbands about too.
For the first time ever I actually came home with money..

Even the taxis were cheaper and all the drivers told me this was down to the lack of afterhours.

Drinks were just the usual though.. 36 Euro for a double vodka and red bull in Amnesia :eek:

Am I the only person that doesnt mind paying the price for WLS @ Space? Absolute bargain with the lineups bareing in mind I have paid £15 on seperate occasions to see Felix Da Housecat, James Zabiela, Nic Fancuilli etc etc!

Am I the only person that doesnt mind paying the price for WLS @ Space? Absolute bargain with the lineups bareing in mind I have paid £15 on seperate occasions to see Felix Da Housecat, James Zabiela, Nic Fancuilli etc etc!

I don't mind paying for the tickets at all- you can get deals on all parties if you look hard enough. I do have a problem with the drinks prices though.

I object to paying €20 euros to go in there, considering if I do im going to be at the very least €15 per hour on drinks, and thats a pretty conservative estimate. Space is becoming less interesting to me. The lineups this year have been absolute pish. Its just a license to print money.

The lineups this year have been absolute pish. Its just a license to print money.

Agreed the lineups for WLS are pretty poor this year. Although good to see more Carl Craig and Slam in there.

But DJ Hell doing a disco set for the closing party? Come off it!

If you think 55 euros to see those DJ's is fine then you need your head feeling. You may have paid 15 quid on seperate occasions but lets get a few things clear

1. 55 euros is a similar price to a festival back home and look how many Dj's you can see for that.

2. When you pay that back home you dont pay 7-12 quid a drink.

3. You dont get to see all 3 DJ's like you mention because 9/10 they are on at the same time in different rooms in Space!!!

I am sure that NO-ONE will use the term absolute bargain when referring to the cost to get in and see those!

I think NeilyB's comments are fair that you can get some bargains if you care to shop around and you like those nights mentioned, but if you want to go to the big parties then its ridiculous!

:spank:

Back