Ibiza Spotlight Club Ticket Shop - question and answer

the party starts at 8 pm, but i wouldn't bother getting there til 10. for for a drink in ibiza town or playa den bossa beforehand.

seeing as the terrace will now be open until 6 am (probably) the whole scope of the party changes, will be very interesting to see how the late terrace pans out

Closing Party

I know it may be a bit early to be talking about closin parties but wanna go to Space closin party as it is my brother's 30th that day and we wanna celebrate! - but how do we get tickets for it? it is the only party that you can't seem to buy tickets online for.

Thanks!

p.s.

p.s. I'm talking bout Sunday 2nd Oct not the matinee on the Saturday - or do they just run into each other?

thanks!

I had no probs with tickets for space.

2 guys actually got in without me being there?

All I know is it was the best 35euro's ever!!

The new upstairs terrace is amazing, playing some chilling funky tunes and the red room upstairs was pretty rocking too. All in all a fantastic time!

I'm aware that you should present the printed out ticket from Spotlight at the Guest Entrance to Space to gain entry but when you reenter the club following your passout do you get to go back in through the Guest Entrance again ?

Guyster said:
Mate, are you going out this weekend?

I wish lol! 8)

Im going on the 4th Sept for 2 weeks. We arrive at about 10pm and as soon as we check in we're off to Space, but we want to get our tickets sorted before we go.

Can anyone tell me the answer to my questions?

If we buy them online, is it true that the person who buys all the tickets with their credit card is the only one who has to take ID?

And is a work photo ID ok as I saw someone asked that before? And I presume that they take their credit card with them that they used to purchase the tickets?

Cheers :D

sweet sensation said:
Thank you very much j_love :D

I was dreading the thought of having to take my passport with me, spesh as I dont have any pockets in my hotpants!! ;)

No kidding...imagine losing it. :confused:

j_love01 said:
sweet sensation said:
Thank you very much j_love :D

I was dreading the thought of having to take my passport with me, spesh as I dont have any pockets in my hotpants!! ;)

No kidding...imagine losing it. :confused:

Maybe it wouldnt be such a bad thing, stuck in Ibiza and unable to get home 8) ;) maybe I'll take my passport after all! ;)

Is it possible to find out anywhere the set times for space this sunday (28th) im flying out sun pm and dont land in ibiza til 5pm. What time does space go on til? is it all sunday nite up until 6am mon morning?

bunnykins said:
Is it possible to find out anywhere the set times for space this sunday (28th) im flying out sun pm and dont land in ibiza til 5pm. What time does space go on til? is it all sunday nite up until 6am mon morning?

As far as I know Space is open till 10.30am I think :rolleyes:

I wouldnt mind knowing the set times for the 4th and 11th sept too :D

We prob wont get to Space till midnight on the 4th and I really want to see James Zab 8)

Anyone?

sweet sensation said:
bunnykins said:

I wouldnt mind knowing the set times for the 4th and 11th sept too :D

We prob wont get to Space till midnight on the 4th and I really want to see James Zab 8)

Anyone?
am plannin on goin onto DC10 monday mornin so 1030 am is jsut wikid 8)
also plannin on going on 4th, prob little earlier as will already be out there that wk 8)

sweet sensation said:
bunnykins said:

I'm sorry but that's incorrect. Space sweeps everybody out around 6am Monday morning like bunnykins says.

There's a thread with a discussion about the We Love dj schedule over here:

http://www.ibiza-forums.com/viewtopic.php?t=37698

cheers for that - looks like im not gonna miss anyone i wanted to see then :D was worried they'd all be on during the day then be over by time i got there, really wanting to catch NDSM :D

is it advisable to get a ticket for we love opening?

i arrive on the saturday night so was planning on going to the space shop in san antonio. Will they still be on sale at the shop? as this is the opening party are things different to the normal we love sundays?

willy said:
is it advisable to get a ticket for we love opening?
As stated above there are many benefits to buying a ticket online in advance. There's security in knowing you have guaranteed entry. You can budget better if you pay in advance. On the day you feel more special.

willy said:
i arrive on the saturday night so was planning on going to the space shop in san antonio. Will they still be on sale at the shop? as this is the opening party are things different to the normal we love sundays?
We Love are likely to program a few extra big names for the opening. Also there's the excitement of starting a brand spanking new season. Apart from that it's the same.

Hi,

I have a question about buying tickets online for the Space parties.

On Monday the 15th of May i bought a ticket for one person (myself) for the Space Opening Party on the 4th of June.

I was planning to go alone, but now my sister wants to join me. The problem is that she doesn't have a credit card. Is it possible for her to go in with me if i buy another ticket (again for 1 person) with my name on the ticket? And will i still be the only one that has to show my ID?

Another thing is that my name has to appear on the guest list 2 times (for 1 person) then. Won't that be confusing and will i run the risk that they only put me on the list 1 time for just one person? I don't want to run the risk that she won't be able to get in.

Hope you can take away my worries.
Thanks,
Rob

Back