Ibiza Spotlight Club Ticket Shop - question and answer

james

Administrator
Staff member
yes i know we are blowing our own trumpet, seeing as we set it up :):):) but you can now all buy space tickets online from www.space-ibiza.es

they are the cheapest space tickets you can buy - guaranteed pre-sale price, including free drink for all parties except carl cox!

no extra visa / service charges either!

comments are welcome as ever :)

Remember to read the Frequently Asked Questions

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a great idea esp cos we always fly Sat night so it's one less thing to worry bout on a Sunday morning. The only thing that worries me is taking ID, cue Babs losing passport in Space :rolleyes:

cookie said:
Do you get a pass out with those tickets James?

Yes.

NB: These online tickets have exactly the same conditions as tickets bought on the island.
* On Sundays you get a passout before 4 pm
* You get a FREE drink for every party except Carl Cox on Tuesday nights.

great idea, i would have bought all my space tickets before had, but i'm not keen on taking my passport with me.

much better than the old system James...nice one.

I used to buy online tickets for opening and closing Space parties...but it was a very clunky system! nice one.

8)

thanks all,

feedback is much appreciated!!

yes babs, passport loss is just about destined given your rose consumption early in morning lol :p

other possibility is driving licence, if you have one of those new ones with photo?

will get my thinking cap on though about how to get around that. suggestions are welcome

james said:
thanks all,

feedback is much appreciated!!

yes babs, passport loss is just about destined given your rose consumption early in morning lol :p

other possibility is driving licence, if you have one of those new ones with photo?

will get my thinking cap on though about how to get around that. suggestions are welcome

Good thinking re driving license, surely even I can't lose a credit card sized driving license :confused: :lol:

Fab, will book tickets for the dates we're there in Sept :D

*note to self must cut down on morning rose wine consuption* :lol:

Re: Online Space Ticket Shop

james said:
yes i know we are blowing our own trumpet, seeing as we set it up :):):) but you can now all buy space tickets online from www.space-ibiza.es

they are the cheapest space tickets you can buy - guaranteed pre-sale price, including free drink for all parties except carl cox!

no extra visa / service charges either!

comments are welcome as ever :)

why is the ID necessary James?

is it beyond the realms of possibility to send proper tickets out by post if purchased far enough in advance?

Re: Online Space Ticket Shop

stuie said:
why is the ID necessary James?

is it beyond the realms of possibility to send proper tickets out by post if purchased far enough in advance?

That would confuse me even more, yet another thing to remember along with passport, flight tickets etc :confused: :lol:

I spose if they sent them out you'd probably get stung with handling and postage and packing fee (and that's normally bout a fiver even if you order tickets in England :rolleyes: ) so most people wouldn't both.

ID is necessary to protect against losing the tickets.

because you have to show ID, only you can use it. doesn't matter if lost or misplaced, etc. if you have a hotmail or yahoo account, you could leave it online whilst you are on holiday so that in the event of loss, just print out another.

We also require a signature from the credit card holder on the door - like signing the receipt at a shop when you pay by card. this is another reason for ID.

reason for not sending by post is exactly what barbie says.

plus have you actually heard about 'el realo mailo'. we'd have to be selling tickets for 2005 to guarantee arrival... lol

It states on the website that the 35 euro ticket gives you Guest Entry.

In practice , what does this actually mean ?

Does it give any additional benefits over the 35 euro tickets you can get in the bars around Space ?

Does it give any additional benefits over the 35 euro tickets you can get in the bars around Space ?

well you get to go in via the guestlist entrance, which is a lot cooler than the normal entrance :)

it also means you don't have to worry about getting tickets when you are there. one less thing to worry about.

Just a thought but is it possible to pick up the tickets say like the day before-thus meaning dont have to take passport with you on the day-and is it also only the person that books the tickets that needs to take ID-as there will be 13 of us?

hi crapster,

only the ticket holder needs to take ID, the other 12 go in with him (or her)

you can take any form of official photo ID - a driving licence might be more convenient?

i like the idea but clubbing with a passport or driving licence in my pocket is a recipe for disaster.

why can't they accept the credit/debit card used to make the booking? that's how it works with other online ticket sales, e.g. cinemas.

i don't mind taking a credit card into space with me, apart from the fact that I'll probably withdraw 200 euros from the cashpoint and spend it on vodka. :lol:

hi sunny, that's a good idea, let me check that with the powers that be!

i'll get back to you ASAP

Back