Ibiza Spotlight Club Ticket Shop - question and answer

James, would a work id card with a photo on it suffice? No way i'd take my passport and havent got any other photo id.....

Robo said:
N8 said:
James, would a work id card with a photo on it suffice? No way i'd take my passport and havent got any other photo id.....

driving licence?

Nope :( Only photo id i have is passport and work id cards.

N8 said:
Robo said:
N8 said:

driving licence?

Nope :( Only photo id i have is passport and work id cards.

Me too :( Any possibility of using say a work id card along with the credit card used to book the tickets?

James,

Quite possibly being very thick here, but...

I was going to book our tickets thru the e shop, and read the free passout before 4pm. I know it has already been said that the tickets are the same conditions as the ones bought on the island, but I have never read the conditions b4 :rolleyes:

Does this mean you can now only leave to come back in before 4pm???

cheers
David

WeLuvIbiza said:
James,

Quite possibly being very thick here, but...

I was going to book our tickets thru the e shop, and read the free passout before 4pm. I know it has already been said that the tickets are the same conditions as the ones bought on the island, but I have never read the conditions b4 :rolleyes:

Does this mean you can now only leave to come back in before 4pm???

cheers
David
D, you get a passout if you purchase the ticket before 4pm, then you are free to come back in anytime only the once ;)

Since i am arriving on 4th i will book a ticket for 5th because i don`t want to miss Sasha vs. Zabiela, but i need to know which company name exaclly will apper on bill for CC!

Thx a lot!

... 17 days left ...

Muco!

If I buy a Sunday ticket online, do I have to go to the club before 4pm to get the free passout wristband?

titus >> yes

NB - as long as it is photo ID you will be let in - this can be work ID card!!

Space tickets online

:?: any idea when tickets for the space opening parties 2005 will be on sale? Pretty mixed reports about which Sunday 31st or 6th it will be help on - can anyone confirm?? :lol:

hi raggy,

opening party is confirmed 99% on june 5th. you will read it on this site first if it changes.

tickets will be on sale from may.

don't book flights yet though. wait a month to see if anything changes

james said:
don't book flights yet though. wait a month to see if anything changes

personally i'd advise you to book it and risk that 1% chance!! flights are going up in cost everyday

i like the idea but clubbing with a passport or driving licence in my pocket is a recipe for disaster.

I wouldn't leave the house without my driving licence (you never know when you're going to get asked for ID) and I don't see that you're any more likely to lose your passport than you are your licence.

Is it worth buying space ticket online?

Me and my mate want to go to the space opening party. How much are the tickets once you get out there and on the door? we don't know for definite yet if we can go to it so don't want to risk buying the ticket online and then not being able to go. Do they run out quickly? Will we save loads if we buy it online?

Wat does yall think??

Hey,

I've heard that sometimes you can buy tickets for Manumission at Privilege which have the Space after party included in the cost. We're hoping to go to the carry on party at Space on its opening night, Tue 5 July. Would it make sense to buy the tickets separately or would you recommend buying the Space tickets now and trying to get the Manumission ones when we land?

Thanks,

Sam.

samhawk,

hold fire on that for the moment. now that space tickets are on sale, we hope to put up manumission tickets very soon. at the moment conditions of sale still haven't been finalised.

cheers

Eh, I'll just carry my driver's license for ID there. It's annoying if I lose it, but it's not a huge deal. Losing my passport would be much worse.

just a basic question here :

for the PM tickets at space (Carl Cox) at 30Euros, from what time can we get in Space for the PM ticket only ?

thanks

Back