Ibiza Spotlight Club Ticket Shop - question and answer

Don't worry about it mate. Spotlight and/or Space will contact you within the next few days to answer your query.

hi rob,

you could either buy another ticket in your name and sign both when you go in. however, to save any possible confusion, i would recommend you contact me at tickets@ibiza-spotlight.com, so i can cancel and refund the first ticket and then you can rebuy a ticket for two people. i always find its best to keep things as simple as possible on the door ;)

Hy
i read the posts but i still don't understand something

if i buy the ticket online....where do i get'em???
and if my dad for ex buy me the ticket?can i come ind?
or i need to buy with my own cc??
and what is this free guest 4pm??
and can i use my brasilian drivers license with pic??
cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
Please read the FAQs (frequently asked questions):

http://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/shop/clubtix/cart.php?mode=faq&style=popup#01

Most of your questions are answered there.

dududu said:
if i buy the ticket online....where do i get'em???
You have to print the ticket out.

dududu said:
and if my dad for ex buy me the ticket?can i come ind? or i need to buy with my own cc??
If you are booking for more than one person, the Credit Card holder is responsible for all the persons on the ticket. No person will be able to enter to the club without the Credit Card holder - there are NO exceptions to this rule.

Can I buy tickets for other people as a present?
No. The Credit Card holder must enter the club with all other persons. No person will be able to enter to the club without the Credit Card holder - there are NO exceptions to this rule.

So you have to bring your dad, or whoever's card is used to buy the tickets.

dududu said:
and what is this free guest 4pm??
On Sundays, you can a passout if you enter before 4 pm (to come in again at any time day or night).

dududu said:
and can i use my brasilian drivers license with pic??
Yes.

Carl Cox tickets online purchase availability?

Hi,

I am planning on being in Ibiza on the 24-26th of July. I was wondering when you would make the tickets for the Carl Cox and/or Armada nights available for purchase online.

hi,

as soon as we can! carl cox should be on sale by the end of this week - armada hopefully by next week.

Alrite folks!
Have been thinking about buying tickets through spotlight for a while now. My main thinking of this is that we dont want to miss out on the best nights when were there. Is it possible that we wont get into any of these nights will sell out and we wont get in?

integlspwr,
you can buy some amnesia and privilege tickets from our calendar: http://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/night/events

el divino, eden and pacha will be hopefully online as soon as we can. we have not yet finalised agreements.

hibslads,
it is rare that events are sold out, although in the highest season and for the most popular parties, it can happen that door sales are stopped. the online tickets will ensure you get in; you jump the queue and they make make it far easier to budget your holiday - you will already have paid for the entrance before you get there.

hope that helps

james said:
integlspwr,
you can buy some amnesia and privilege tickets from our calendar: http://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/night/events

el divino, eden and pacha will be hopefully online as soon as we can. we have not yet finalised agreements.

hibslads,
it is rare that events are sold out, although in the highest season and for the most popular parties, it can happen that door sales are stopped. the online tickets will ensure you get in; you jump the queue and they make make it far easier to budget your holiday - you will already have paid for the entrance before you get there.

hope that helps

I think i'll buy all my tickets when most of the bigger parties are available online to purchase. Looks like Cream parties are already available and so is some Space parties. Just waiting for some parties form Eden, Pacha, and also the Armada parties.

james said:
hi,

as soon as we can! carl cox should be on sale by the end of this week - armada hopefully by next week.

Thanks, well looks like carl cox is up for sale, but when are the armada tix going to be available, it is only one week until opening and they still are not up? Also what price range should we expect for the event on july 25th (is it not cheaper to go there early and get discounts while waiting in line)?

Question regarding the Space promotion. If you buy we love space you get 50% off any day party. Anybody know if this applies for the closing party? Thank you

Back