Mido

Hello, I'm going to be in ibiza- playa den bossa close to ushuaïa on the first week of August , already booked a place for 2 persons but I'll be alone there anyone wants to join, just let me know

i should plan ibz aug from july 27th to aug 9 hanging with 2 mates (housing in pdb) including one famous ibz spotlight veteran & welcoming an ibz virgin (housing in san an, not comfy for the meetup) & maybe 1ita boy & one ita girl ...
if you want to join the crew u are more than welcome
My elrow ticket pool partie on aug 8th 1rst released already bought ..i will book ibz august end june when back from the opening 17

What is ur dates & ur taste in music?any parties planned?

1st of August leaving on 8 and of course I would like to join
I like where I can listen to Armin , Martin Garrix , Dimitri Vegas and Like Mike , Axwel EDM

ok, not my kind of music but beside these events at night, keep in touch for daytime events such as Blue marlin Ocean beach,Bora bora , Sa trinxa, exploring the island sunset & so on...
Mates are into rough techno (not my kind too ) but i didn't ask for another solo bloke his kind of music & i'll tell you if he is keen on the parties u've named.
Each bloke having their own schedule party, its not easy to find a party/event that gather eveybody :D but we ll work for it & keep on looking for people , the more the merrier .
ps: if u want to swapt fb details up to you, with my instagram, u got a glimpse of my ibiza & with fb u ll have an wide open eye to my ibz trips :cool: I got many Ibz people on my fb it helps to be aware of all events & some time a few gueslists :p

Last edited:
Details sent through PM & b4 Ibz august madness 17 u ll have a look at my ibz opening 17 & it may decide you to join the ride or not :cool:

maybe because of the mail to? because this is not my email, u must be in the wrong section search , make another search without "mail to" section otherwise give yours through pm with the dot writing

Last edited:
Back