ibiza sickness?

L

leap270

is there such a thing as ibiza sickness. i heared about it for the first time. some people get it from partying to much and to hard. they get like rashes and skin look different. i heard it goes away though. some people are to crazy! anybody ever heard of this?

The morning after sinking 8 bottles of San Mig and half a bottle of hierbas in San An Bay last year I felt a certain amount of Ibiza Sickness.

There was a bizarre 'rash' all over the bathroom floor and my skin was an uneartly green.

However, as you say , it did pass after a while following ingestion of a Nuerofen, a glass of water and a fresh orange juice.

How weird is that !?. . .could have only happened in Ibiza ;)

I was ill for a week after getting home last year, couldn't stand without feeling dizzy. That was definatly down to caning it too hard. I'll be taking it a bit easier this year.

Yup - got a nice bout of the Ibiza flu last year - and this was after religiously taking my Berocca every day :(. The plane home sounded like a sanitarium :eek:

I actually got full-on Ibiza flu last year which wasn't down to partying too hard. A mate caught something the first day we were out there and passed it on to me.
Possibly the worst flu I have ever had, I slept for almost two days solid and couldn't move, then had a chest infection for 2 weeks when I got home. Not pleasant !

You do get times when everybody seems to wake up coughing which is, apparently, a result of the pollen. I was bad last week and I'm told that was because of the palm tree pollen (that was never a major problem when I was living in Scotland :confused: ) And the big clubs and lifestyle ;) are ideal for breeding bugs.

There's no shortage of excuses for going back to work feeling rotten. Unfortunately nobody will believe you.

ibiza flu is a bad circle - you get it from having too good time and then you face the question -
stay in and hope to get better in day or 2 ?
or be bed ridden until 10 oclock then go out and party again.

Be warned i choose the latter last year . i lost my voice and had the ozzy ozboune shakes for 2 weeks after. not good.

i only drink, no druggies - but i always end up being really sick when i go home, especially from that planeride in the middle of the night where its cold and you ve been drinking and partying for an entire week! and unfortunately it takes me 14 days to get better so by the time im back on track feeling 100% healthy and good again, ill go back for 4 days of yet more amusement and fun in ibiza

i got it last year and have never felt so ill in my life,got in from amnesia at 7 am slept for three hours before waking up,felt a bit rough like you would then went into the pool for half an hour got back into my hotel room and was sick and pooing everywhere :confused: was sweating everywhere and felt like i ran a marathon, was so weak and shaky i just lied down on my bed for for a whole 24 hours,missed my last night for this pesky ibiza flu. :evil:

i got the good old ibiza flu last year . was awful -couldnt stop coughing , didnt stop me enjoying myself though :D

i got the good old ibiza flu last year . was awful -couldnt stop coughing , didnt stop me enjoying myself though :D

i hear its from partying to hard. hmm i hope i dont get into the mix to hard. man so many great night to!

Ive had it too, 2 years ago, ended up spending 90% of the week in bed, getting up at 5pm and only staying up until 11pm sipping orange juice and heading back to bed, only to find thjat the day i returned home i was getting better :twisted:
Anyone noticed how everyone on the plane home is coughing like crazy, once one starts we are all off, you cant help but laugh! :lol: (or cough!!)

I don't mind feeling sick once i am back home, I DO mind feeling sick when i am on the vacation itself though :evil:

ibizagal said:
Ive had it too, 2 years ago, ended up spending 90% of the week in bed, getting up at 5pm and only staying up until 11pm sipping orange juice and heading back to bed, only to find thjat the day i returned home i was getting better :twisted:
Anyone noticed how everyone on the plane home is coughing like crazy, once one starts we are all off, you cant help but laugh! :lol: (or cough!!)

haha yeah its so funny , one person starts coughing ..then another . next thing you know everyones having coughing fits :D

Me and the girlfriend got a bit sick last year, I think it was sun stroke. Really scary sh1t if you dont know what it is. We assumed it was from partying too hard, so I just suffered on for about a day but the girlfriend was still very sick so we went to the chemist and they said it was sun stroke.
It was really freaky at the time, It felt like waves inside my head and I kept loosing my breath, I thought I was on the way out.

Back