Ibiza: secrets of the party island

as in “That Villa Party”?
The scene of Goobergate, Stu Hirst falling in the pool full clothed in the wee hours, first time I ever met the esteemed Dr. Mike. Spent the next two days battered, with the agency I'd hired it through leaving me messages trying to extort ridiculous damages charges out of me. Shitting a brick at the airport coming back, as they'd said had me flagged

The twat with the camera and the mic going around talking to people in the west end who are off their head and vulnerable. Yeh pal,hope I see you in September. pure twat. A disgrace and should be ignored by everyone. The island doesnt need that crap. Moron.

Biggest load of shites I have ever watched. Ibiza uncovered was better. This show is absolute tripe. Paints the island in a bad and unrealistic way. Load of shite.
Not saying Ibiza uncovered was good btw. This is just tripe. Typpical BBC agenda. Nonsense.
The twat with the camera and the mic going around talking to people in the west end who are off their head and vulnerable. Yeh pal,hope I see you in September. pure twat. A disgrace and should be ignored by everyone. The island doesnt need that crap. Moron.

Come on, get off the fence, say what you really mean 👅 !!

They weren't lying about the watch thieves though..

Years ago I was in Holland in my own car with the window open on a hot day. At the lights someone on a bike put their hand through trying to steal a bag or something off me (maybe watch or grab a wallet from my jacket I was wearing?). However they didn't realise the car was right-hand-drive so all they did was grope empty space which was my passenger seat!

Unless they thought there was an imaginary bag there full of goodies!!

Agree on that. But thats everywhere now. Dublin, London etc.. Where I am from in Ireland its a shit show. But most of that show is nonsense. Watch theives are everywhere which is why I refused a gift of a Rolex recently. Not worth it unless you are walking around Dubai or have security.
They can nick my most recent watch, £7.99 last year from a cheap knock-off shop, and (amazingly) still keeps time and the battery has lasted longer than the one I got from duty free!! To be fair the strap broke, but just replaced it with a similar one that should last.

Agree on that. But thats everywhere now. Dublin, London etc.. Where I am from in Ireland its a shit show. But most of that show is nonsense. Watch theives are everywhere which is why I refused a gift of a Rolex recently. Not worth it unless you are walking around Dubai or have security.

:oops: [then I'll have it please!]

Back