Ibiza on a shoestring?

I sometimes defend you on here mate but one guy lying on a sun lounger does not generalise people who like to drink beer on holiday.

I too drink far more beer than I should when on holiday, nothing better than a freezing cold cerveza pequena to start your day and keep yourself topped up throughout the day!

And that is your god given right mate

All I was trying to highlight is I would personally stay relatively healthy and fresh for the day then have the odd beer before a night out then cut the beer once at the club

Personally if I drank beer all day sunning myself then went to a club and only consumed beer - well I know I would be a sleepy sloshy sweaty snail and the next day I would be feeling like a dry sponge with a head like a bag of nails

Also I personally think if the beer doesn't come from Belgium then it is phish

All I was trying to highlight is I would personally stay relatively healthy and fresh for the day then have the odd beer before a night out then cut the beer once at the club

Personally if I drank beer all day sunning myself then went to a club and only consumed beer - well I know I would be a sleepy sloshy sweaty snail and the next day I would be feeling like a dry sponge with a head like a bag of nails

I get your point, to be fair if you are sitting by the pool drinking 24 cans of warm John Smiths then chances are you are not going to be feeling fresh.

However, a stroll around Ibiza Town during the day with multiple stops for cold beers is a lovely way to spend a day

i tend to avoid boozy lunches in Spain unless it's a big occasion. the combo with the heat makes you very sleepy/sluggish in the afternoon. I learnt this as an exchange student when I wondered why my marathon sessions in England ran out of steam in Spain! You can save a fortune by buying booze at LIDL or cheap supermarkets but I tend to save it for later. I hardly touch alcohol in spanish clubs, maybe 2 drinks max. partly the economics, but mostly because more exotic alternatives invariably appear on the menu. the day after a night out is a different story. I particularly love knocking back an estrella galicia on a sunday night.

will eat out now and again but this is a way you can have stuff easily accessible / keeps costs down / aids recovery

While out there I will source eating a bit of fresh spinach leaf for example and fruit

No wonder there's a big dose of touristphobia going around the balearics with cunts like you turning up.. spending all you're money in OBC,and then living on tinned sardines for the rest of your stay... :lol:

4 Tinned sardines with sunflower oil and tomato sauce

Not even bothering with the olive oil...!

Stay relatively healthy throughout the day, just to consume X on the night which is full of unknown chemicals. Mr nutrition right here :lol:

Rita n disco burger a place i went by chance as my favourite restaurant move to the harbor
will go back to rita forsmoothies not burgzer as it will b local food..

i like the last sentence "give him our last €4.00 for his time and petrol" :cool: Ibz is la feuckin isla del dinero & oil at station is not free :rolleyes:

ps:the tatooed driver is the guy from CDLN,C N, bryan adams look a like, on my contacts as i recognized his van..Cirque de la nuit ibz spotlight, any connection?:D

Last edited:
No wonder there's a big dose of touristphobia going around the balearics with cunts like you turning up.. spending all you're money in OBC,and then living on tinned sardines for the rest of your stay... :lol:

Not even bothering with the olive oil...!
Just reading it while I was looking at my 18 restaurants credit card tickets for the last 13 days is a guilty little pleasure.

this post is 'history' :D

To summup ibz 17, i've succeed to spend 115€ a day along 53 days partying all day in all big events :cool: mixing some food in restaurants (35€ bill) and supermarket/market (im not keen on sandwiches but more meals from can buffi shops , their bolognese spaghetti are priceless whne u dont have time to go to restaurant )

Challenge will be 50€-100€ a day max for ibiza 18 :idea::arrow::)

one advice to have more money in ibiza, Reduce your drug budget/need :spank:
First day when i came for august, there were 3 girls among us (3 girls 3 boys) with 2 hotties (that kind of girl that knows Erick Morillo, being in his private party in ibiza :cool:) at jet appartments & they havent money for food for their last day
i gave them my fries from Steack n shake (i was planning having good meal that night but ibz virgin mate was sticky to those girls :spank:, my only junk food on that 1rst night along all ibz aug ) & share my burger and those girls were keen on drugs :lol:, i didnt have time to get along as glitterbox was on the way that night, meeting them at 9pm...

Last edited:
this post is 'history' :D

To summup ibz 17, i've succeed to spend 115€ a day along 53 days partying all day in all big events :cool: mixing some food in restaurants (35€ bill) and supermarket/market (im not keen on sandwiches but more meals from can buffi shops , their bolognese spaghetti are priceless whne u dont have time to go to restaurant )

Challenge will be 50€-100€ a day max for ibiza 18 :idea::arrow::)

one advice to have more money in ibiza, Reduce your drug budget/need :spank:
First day when i came for august, there were 3 girls among us (3 girls 3 boys) with 2 hotties (that kind of girl that knows Erick Morillo, being in his private party in ibiza :cool:) at jet appartments & they havent money for food for their last day
i gave them my fries from Steack n shake (i was planning having good meal that night but ibz virgin mate was sticky to those girls :spank:, my only junk food on that 1rst night along all ibz aug ) & share my burger and those girls were keen on drugs :lol:, i didnt have time to get along as glitterbox was on the way that night, meeting them at 9pm...

We seemed to average €50 to 60 per day, but we only rarely paid for big club nights.

I'm older now and have more money but got to say, hotel prices in Ibiza are getting silly. This is the first year im considering not going because its just so much more than it used to be. We used to stay in figueretas and ive paid £29 a night there before. OK, it was while ago but they now want £100 for the same hotel, and they arent exactly luxury places. Outside of San An and PDB, the range of hotels has gone and they are all pricey to very expensive.

We used to save on accommodation figuring we weren't spending long in the rooms anyway and then use the money elsewhere but that's less of an option. I dont want to spend London prices in Ibiza!

Back