Ibiza on a shoestring?

Nice one, that sounds great not only for coming home but a cheap way to kick off a holiday.

Yep, you get a card and you can also just use the app. As you say, cheap way to start and end the holiday and even if you're struggling coming back it's only £15 and you're gonna get a good drink and a scran if you want. I went through groupon and got it for £49.

Edited to add the link: https://www.groupon.co.uk/deals/priority-pass-105

Yep, you get a card and you can also just use the app. As you say, cheap way to start and end the holiday and even if you're struggling coming back it's only £15 and you're gonna get a good drink and a scran if you want. I went through groupon and got it for £49.
Gonna get on that right away, it pays for itself really. Gracias

When you drink/ect:twisted::spank: in welll established bars and make it your regular bar for a few hours an evening you will get guest List for any club... I can honestly say I never bought a ticket or paid in over 20yrs until this year I got tickets online and never used them.. lesson learned
Guest list?! Fill me in on your contacts;)

When you drink/ect:twisted::spank: in welll established bars and make it your regular bar for a few hours an evening you will get guest List for any club... I can honestly say I never bought a ticket or paid in over 20yrs until this year I got tickets online and never used them.. lesson learned

Any recommendations?

Since I need to consume a more than average amount of calories and am health conscious and whilst I would love to eat fry ups/pizza and fast food all week it just means recovery is much longer and feeling like sh!t ruins the fun so it means I take action to help myself stay feeling fresh and full of energy

SO!

In my luggage I am bringing with me

4 Packet microwave rice - Can be eaten cold!! It is really tasty - the one with Pinto beans and quinoa from Tesco is decent. But ultimately all packet microwave rice can be eaten cold since it is already cooked. If you haven't a microwave in your room

4 Tinned sardines with sunflower oil and tomato sauce

Large packet of mixed nuts

12 Protein bars

Omega 3 Fish oil tabs

I will eat out now and again but this is a way you can have stuff easily accessible / keeps costs down / aids recovery

While out there I will source eating a bit of fresh spinach leaf for example and fruit

Last edited:
Since I need to consume a more than average amount of calories and am health conscious and whilst I would love to eat fry ups/pizza and fast food all week it just means recovery is much longer and feeling like sh!t ruins the fun so it means I take action to help myself stay feeling fresh and full of energy

SO!

In my luggage I am bringing with me

4 Packet microwave rice - Can be eaten cold!! It is really tasty - the one with Pinto beans and quinoa from Tesco is decent. But ultimately all packet microwave rice can be eaten cold since it is already cooked. If you haven't a microwave in your room

4 Tinned sardines with sunflower oil and tomato sauce

Large packet of mixed nuts

12 Protein bars

Omega 3 Fish oil tabs

I will eat out now and again but this is a way you can have stuff easily accessible / keeps costs down / aids recovery

While out there I will source eating a bit of fresh spinach leaf for example and fruit

I struggle to consume even the average number of calories most of the time in Ibiza, not being a fan of fast food and sometimes not willing to spend 2 hours getting parked and food somewhere decent especially if I'm on my own. My suitcase always has at least one portion of this measured out in ziplock bags for every day I'm there along with a shaker >> I'm not into bodybuilding but this stuff is an absolute godsend when your stomach can't take solid food (every morning lol) or when you just stayed out too long in the day and can't go dancing for 6 hours on an empty stomach

http://www.activesportsnutrition.co...MIwPj7mNu71QIV7bvtCh0t8gBnEAQYASABEgIi-_D_BwE

Other than that it's always fresh fruit smoothies instead of beers, bananas, fantastic Ibiza peaches etc. and protein bars in between meals. Helps feel a bit more like the Duracell bunny than the Zinc one :lol:

i will buy a lot of proteins chocolate/fudge bars , italian mate gave me some & it wake u up right away along my 4 last days in ibz.

What is ur favourite brand in ibz, how many € they cost in ibz supermarket?

Drinking a lot of fresh smoothies help to hangover..i always chew some ginger dry fruits with :D i will bring some mashed fresh ginger for the closing in order to have all my drinks with ginger even water :lol: as the rule for the closing is to stay in a party til the end & not to leave b4 :cool:

those blokes that can party 19day in a row :cool:

Beers make u feel sleeppy such as any booze...i gave my beer left in a fridge by one mate to other beers mate addict

i only drink ginger beer but its not really beer but more ginger soda :lol:

Last edited:
Id
those blokes that can party 19day in a row :cool:

Beers make u feel sleeppy such as any booze...i gave my beer left in a fridge by one mate to other beer u beers addict

i only drink ginger beer but its not really beer but more ginger soda :lol:
Id have no interest in partying 19hro_O let alone 19 days,even if I was on the guest list..:)

it was a challenge as i will retire soon , thinking of planning ibz in north side in a few years :lol: hoping there is no redneck in the hills o_O
Farewell to ibz , sooner :D time to focus on the drumming and stop dancing/partying and more making people Dance

Last edited:
Back