Ibiza on a shoestring?

I have found taking a travel kettle, plastic beaker, plastic spoon/knife/fork, tin/can opener and a small plate invaluable for saving dosh.
So, when the euros are running out -
Lunch - half tin of new potatoes (empty into beaker, pour boiling water over, leave to stand for a minute), a few frankfurters (above process) and a sliced tomato on a plate + half baguette make a cheap half-decent meal!

Dinner, repeat process with what's left in the tins!

OK, I'm a cheapskate, but it leaves more money for the beer...!

Quoted purely for comedy value as it might be missed if not reading through the whole thread.

Tinned potatoes. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Handy to know how to cook potatoes but he didn't mention how he boils the kettle?

flask_1600.jpg

;)

We've bugeted €130ish a day between us but we've also got all inclusive and already booked all tickets. Should be fine, we hope lol

We've bugeted €130ish a day between us but we've also got all inclusive and already booked all tickets. Should be fine, we hope lol
God my budget goes out the window! Thats a good budget per day. Plus you dont have worry about food and tickets. Most of my money goes on sweets/party food and real food actually, thinking I am rich and eating in nice restaurants. Wont be doing that in oct! Cheap food to eat

We've got 14 days coming up, self catering, (and I mean sc) no clubs obviously.
I have €350 in my wallet, hoping for the best.

God my budget goes out the window! Thats a good budget per day. Plus you dont have worry about food and tickets. Most of my money goes on sweets/party food and real food actually, thinking I am rich and eating in nice restaurants. Wont be doing that in oct! Cheap food to eat

Yeah we just do alcohol but we'll make most of all inclusive. Also possibly smuggle for one club night. May have one nice meal out hopefully

@DonSimon - done room only once before and that was a struggle but then had bought tickets already which helped

I'm the same, throw me money about like a drunken sailor, adds that bit extra to the come down when I get home

Yeh my thing now is always buy tickets before hand as i know the nights I wana go and I have more spending money....yeh the comedown and the realisation of how much money I have spent and how am I gonna survive the rest of the month... lol:spank:

Yeh my thing now is always buy tickets before hand as i know the nights I wana go and I have more spending money....yeh the comedown and the realisation of how much money I have spent and how am I gonna survive the rest of the month... lol:spank:
Tickets beforehand can be a help, it's just Ibiza being Ibiza plans often disappear. Been lucky the past few years with the odd guest list which is always a bonus especially when down to the last few quid.
I seem to manage to spend quite a bit during the day on sunbeds, drinks, food and the odd taxi before even going out.
Being honest I know it's not value for money,and for what is spent I could do a month in mainland Spain or Portugal .
Still keep going back though

Tickets beforehand can be a help, it's just Ibiza being Ibiza plans often disappear. Been lucky the past few years with the odd guest list which is always a bonus especially when down to the last few quid.
I seem to manage to spend quite a bit during the day on sunbeds, drinks, food and the odd taxi before even going out.
Being honest I know it's not value for money,and for what is spent I could do a month in mainland Spain or Portugal .
Still keep going back though
Nice u can get guest list...wish i cud. I can hopefully get it for cocoon in oct so will pay half price. Yeh too true about taxis I do spend a fair bit on that as I cant be arsed to get disco bus when I am f***ed ha..yeh ibiza is not value for money at all but love it and we all keep going back! Glad I dont drink much or I would spend even more

Nice u can get guest list...wish i cud. I can hopefully get it for cocoon in oct so will pay half price. Yeh too true about taxis I do spend a fair bit on that as I cant be arsed to get disco bus when I am f***ed ha..yeh ibiza is not value for money at all but love it and we all keep going back! Glad I dont drink much or I would spend even more
Only got guest list a handful of times and was just luck really, right place right time but it's nice when you save a few quid for more partying.
Usually counting out change for a beer and a burgerking while sitting in departures already thinking how I'm gonna get back over.

Only got guest list a handful of times and was just luck really, right place right time but it's nice when you save a few quid for more partying.
Usually counting out change for a beer and a burgerking while sitting in departures already thinking how I'm gonna get back over.

Check out priority pass. You can get it for £50 and your first visit is free. Basically means you'll get into lounges for £15 and a guest the same. Saves a fortune in airports and wit unlimited food and drink you're guaranteed to get your money's worth.

Check out priority pass. You can get it for £50 and your first visit is free. Basically means you'll get into lounges for £15 and a guest the same. Saves a fortune in airports and wit unlimited food and drink you're guaranteed to get your money's worth.
Nice one, that sounds great not only for coming home but a cheap way to kick off a holiday.

Back