Ibiza on a shoestring?

Is there still that €1 pintxos place down the back lane just off the top of vara de rey in ibiza town? The same lane Nico came a cropper

Is there still that €1 pintxos place down the back lane just off the top of vara de rey in ibiza town? The same lane Nico came a cropper
No, (it's was only open on Thursdays)
it closed years ago, we were there many
Times.

not my finest hour... we were sat on the street one year somewhere in Figueretas and the mum and her kid next to us got up and left the table, leaving a whole plate of the boy's chips and (still starving) I wolfed them down, thinking they'd left. Only they hadn't. cue @fatphilb in hysterics when they sat down again..

That's priceless .. time for a sharp exit 🤣

Heart Attack , I think
Was in Ibiza town , in the harbour area.
Someone told me that , long time ago.
But people tell a lot ... Dont know If its true.

All tomorrows Parties ... what a band.

They had a remembering event some years ago in Ibz.

Ahh , there is a thread ...

Last edited:
not my finest hour... we were sat on the street one year somewhere in Figueretas and the mum and her kid next to us got up and left the table, leaving a whole plate of the boy's chips and (still starving) I wolfed them down, thinking they'd left. Only they hadn't. cue @fatphilb in hysterics when they sat down again..
Brilliant. Did you own up to what you had done or make a sharp exit?

Traffic accident, no?
Dont know exactly. She fell from the Bike.
Maybe a traffic accident ...
She was Well known : Hippie Chick with Bike. She lived in the Santa Eularia Area.
A Hippie told me 20 years ago. Dont know whats true.

Dont know exactly. She fell from the Bike.
Maybe a traffic accident ...
She was Well known : Hippie Chick with Bike. She lived in the Santa Eularia Area.
A Hippie told me 20 years ago. Dont know whats true.
No you was right I just read it was an attack

those of you on a strict budget, how have you been balancing eating 'out' and eating 'in'?

we won't have a kitchen alas so a few packed lunches may be necessary, although budget extends beyond tinned produce!

Can Durban supermarket is an independent place on the stretch of road from Cala Llonga to Santa E. They do quite a lot of interesting stuff and also have an extensive take away deli. can_durban on Instagram.

Hit me with the name of the bar & price in which you’ve recently had the cheapest pint of lager in San an/San an bay….

Back