Ibiza on a shoestring?

Im kinda unsure what you're looking for here tbh. On a budget, but don't want to go to lidl? I quite like the local ones, like the one just outside Santa eularia on the road to Ibiza, or the one halfway between Es Cubells and Cala D'Hort. Dunno if thats what your on about though.

Im kinda unsure what you're looking for here tbh. On a budget, but don't want to go to lidl? I quite like the local ones, like the one just outside Santa eularia on the road to Ibiza, or the one halfway between Es Cubells and Cala D'Hort. Dunno if thats what your on about though.

yeah, I'm looking for cool delis/takeouts, decent cheap eats, backstreet secrets, veggie stuff for missus, that kind of thing really. spend most of my life in LIDL here. the absolute nuclear option if all else fails.

still a classic!

*my question still stands though.

are there for instance any cool new eco-supermarkets beyond the usual mercalidls?

@Tourist this how you do it cheaply. You're welcome!

yeah, I'm looking for cool delis/takeouts, decent cheap eats, backstreet secrets, veggie stuff for missus, that kind of thing really. spend most of my life in LIDL here. the absolute nuclear option if all else fails.

You can eat and drink at cervecería quintana, order a cheap caña and get a wee tapa i think.

Bar Llumbi at Es Cubells isnt expensive but the view over to Formentera (and aioli) is worth the trip though. Dunno what veggie options are like though. Unsure why I've never been there with you yet.

Back