Ibiza gossip 2024

I get it for some events and clubs.
But events like Afterlife owe their popularity due to phones recording and vids going viral on Instagram, makes no sense to ban phones at those heavy visual events imho.
The production at Hi is not impressive compared to the big festival productions. The viral vids are from festivals, not Hi.

So they’re getting all the negatives of phones and no positives with Hi. At this point everyone has seen the videos and the dead dance floors are hurting the brand.

The production at Hi is not impressive compared to the big festival productions. The viral vids are from festivals, not Hi.

So they’re getting all the negatives of phones and no positives with Hi. At this point everyone has seen the videos and the dead dance floors are hurting the brand.
The Hi and Ushuaia destruct the Spirit of ibiza with her War on Space .

What is the crack this season with pre sale tickets or on the day? I have started seeing people on socials saying that some nights are 'selling out'???

I was always under the impression you can get a ticket on the day even for the likes of Calvin Harris at Ushuaia

I have just looked at the likes of Destino and Musicon and you cannot pre book tickets?

What is the crack this season with pre sale tickets or on the day? I have started seeing people on socials saying that some nights are 'selling out'???
if you want to go to the most popular parties, the days of buying on the door are over. That said, most will still hold back a small allocation for the door, but you will need to get there early and be prepared to pay a lot more than the final online price

if you want to go to the most popular parties, the days of buying on the door are over. That said, most will still hold back a small allocation for the door, but you will need to get there early and be prepared to pay a lot more than the final online price
I'm guessing when sold out online and on island, that means it's going to be rammed like sardines in the venue?

If so maybe a good sign to swerve it? 😄

How are other nights doing? Modestly full so enjoyable but with space so you don't have a meltdown?

I'm guessing when sold out online and on island, that means it's going to be rammed like sardines in the venue?

If so maybe a good sign to swerve it? 😄

How are other nights doing? Modestly full so enjoyable but with space so you don't have a meltdown?
well right now, we're in a dip. Hotel occupancy down, flights arriving half empty and dancefloors more spacious. But that doesn't really hurt the likes of Calvin Harris and Music On at Destino - those parties will be sold out regardless - and, yes, that means full to the brim

well right now, we're in a dip. Hotel occupancy down, flights arriving half empty and dancefloors more spacious. But that doesn't really hurt the likes of Calvin Harris and Music On at Destino - those parties will be sold out regardless - and, yes, that means full to the brim
Yeah what I was thinking. Last time I went to those events they where rammed and not fun for me.

Personally I see it as opportunity to explore other events as "been there, done that".

Do miss the zoo project, meet random people, all pile onto free bus to es paradise, mad type days though 🥴🤣

Any rumours on events with that kind of vibe?

Destino on the 18th July seems to be very popular.... It is the only date showing to be sold out

I have watched 9 tickets reduce to 2 tickets in the matter of an hour for the lunch and entry ticket (I got 2 of them)

Destino on the 18th July seems to be very popular.... It is the only date showing to be sold out

I have watched 9 tickets reduce to 2 tickets in the matter of an hour for the lunch and entry ticket (I got 2 of them)

PEAK Summer! I mean the early June MusicON date was one the busiest I had seen, so not surprised the July ones are selling out.

PEAK Summer! I mean the early June MusicON date was one the busiest I had seen, so not surprised the July ones are selling out.

It is one venue I haven't had the opportunity to visit... and whilst I was a bit disappointed to see it had sold out

We chose to go for the lunch+entry and I believe it's an amazing deal.
Conversion to gbp it was £253 for 2 persons.

I looked on the menu and whilst £126 is still very expensive - your money will go a long way on food!!

Our plan is to go from Destino to Tale of Us so the fact we have eaten at Destino is going to be a huge bonus

It is one venue I haven't had the opportunity to visit... and whilst I was a bit disappointed to see it had sold out

We chose to go for the lunch+entry and I believe it's an amazing deal.
Conversion to gbp it was £253 for 2 persons.

I looked on the menu and whilst £126 is still very expensive - your money will go a long way on food!!

Our plan is to go from Destino to Tale of Us so the fact we have eaten at Destino is going to be a huge bonus

Plus the spend is on Food and Drink! They do not care what you spend your money on.

Back