Ibiza gossip 2024

Yep at least you feel like you get your moneys worth with festival tickets.. going to Houghton in Norfolk this year for the first time and buzzing for it.

With a week in Ibiza threw in of course as FOMO always gets the better of me 😅
Hahaha yeh me too, defo feels like more value for money and a better time with festivals

I cant go a year without going ibiza but I am defo not going as much, and limiting it to pacha and Dc10 only

Going sonar in bcn and loveland Amsterdam this year

Plenty of others interesting djs @Akasha...specially for you who like melodic stuffs.
It's quite a bit in a taxi on my own,

Also, I don't like the fact that to have a decent night or like it used to be gotta go to akasha or chinois,

Used to be able to go to the main clubs! Been banished by the rich people, vips and tik tok and insta crowd

And keinmusik taking the piss now! Over 100 euro for a ticket because they can. I seen them three times last year and both times they were boring and the other time were good but not amazing and could have been much better...

Anyways rant over!! 😂😂

Also, I don't like the fact that to have a decent night or like it used to be gotta go to akasha or chinois,

Used to be able to go to the main clubs! Been banished by the rich people, vips and tik tok and insta crowd

And keinmusik taking the piss now! Over 100 euro for a ticket because they can. I seen them three times last year and both times they were boring and the other time were good but not amazing and could have been much better...

Anyways rant over!! 😂😂
Maybe stay North East now you’re that little bit older🤩

Anyways rant over!! 😂😂
So don't moan 😂
Ibiza has so much more to offer than the 3 or 4 big clubs...
For half of the price of Keinemusik, you could pay your ticket and taxi to Akasha (maybe the best sound-system of the island), underground or Pikes.
For example Laurent Garnier @Akasha for 23€...

Back