Ibiza gossip 2024

yeah he’s done a couple smaller club solo sets before without visuals albeit not very highly marketed and one was due to Carmen (Mrak) being absent to be fair
I thought Anyma was always only Matteo? If Carmine would be there too it will be Tale of Us again as he does his own solo stuff as Mrak.

I thought Anyma was always only Matteo? If Carmine would be there too it will be Tale of Us again as he does his own solo stuff as Mrak.
Yes correct I mean one of the solo ones he done without the visuals was due to be a tale of us set but Carmen wasn’t there

Will spotlight be doing tickets for this? €120 for first release is rather...erm...eye-watering. Obviously the Pacha date sold out very quickly
Yeah, I am too wondering if spotlight will be selling these ? 120 is a madness but I will be going. 😂

A definite avoid, club doesn’t suit them and so many better keinemusik events you can attend where you will actually be able to move

If Amnesia closing is on the same date it's an easy avoid for me. It was on the saturday last year but this year? Please advise...

Payed for Sven 40 in September and 40 for Bedozin in May. Dont know what you want. Its possible to have good nichts in Ibiza without spend a car.
💯
💯

I know I’m in the older category so it’s more a preference, but there’s still so much fun to be had on the island without paying these ridiculous prices (Pikes, Underground & Akasha)

A trip to one or all 3 of these each trip and I’m a happy Pigeon 🐦
Exactly my thoughts... You can add Saga or Pyramid to this list...

Is it weird to announce this now?? Seems odd to announce this for closing when most clubs have barely announced their full schedule
Could be they are testing the waters, if it sells out quickly i could be wrong buy they might offer keinemusik residency for the new privilege for 2025?

Back