Ibiza gossip 2024

Can I get a confirmation that there is a difference between a subtle side sidle \ tap on the shoulder to get towards the middle of the dance floor and a full on barge?

Anyway bar the odd entitled person, with said barge tactics, so far so good. Never seen Sven but impressed thus far.

Also pretty much sober which is a new one for me.
Absolutely, Ibiza is super good at that level of mutual clubber respect even in throbbing places on a big evening. Always impressed by it everyone minimising contact and intrusiveness it, just wanting to find a comfortable space

hi is less like that, and has deteriorated since it's first year - it's a good signal of a crowd who love and knows a disco and those that are visiting cause they think they should a dont get the polite etiquette: I'm not saying cause it's mainstream - ushuaia, Pacha aren't like that

Posts been moved!? sorry not meaning to double post here. I'm old, this hobby can lead to confusion

Yeah, that's how I've always acted like that and found it tbh. I'm mortified if I stumble and brush past someone too bruskly 😃

Oddly Hi was fine for Glitterbox but Pacha wasn't just this once. Been fine every other time so combination of people in for the Port Solomun party and to see Sven. Definitely wasn't the majority but just something I've not experienced in Pacha before to that extent... Not even closing last year even though rammed.

Anyway Akasha tomorrow which has always been on point

I've taken the advice and we're trying Amnesia closing; my first ever there and a last harrah before URARSE opens to devour the last bastions of Ibiza disco.

Can some counsel if actually, simply, just going in the morning session is possible to do? Arrive at 6,7am? a la space monday as we have plans for previous evening? FYI We can afford VIP at 8k a table! so normal tickets. Regards
Yes, this is the best way to do it

Yes, this is the best way to do it
from there website
"
For some events, you have the option to buy a ticket with a cut-off entry time at a cheaper price.
This means you must enter the club before the stated time. If you arrive after the cut-off time, you will be allowed access only after paying the difference in price for a standard ticket at the box office. If you have purchased a standard ticket from our website you do not have a last entry time.

If you bought a Standard ticket on our website you do not have a last time entry."

from there website
"
For some events, you have the option to buy a ticket with a cut-off entry time at a cheaper price.
This means you must enter the club before the stated time. If you arrive after the cut-off time, you will be allowed access only after paying the difference in price for a standard ticket at the box office. If you have purchased a standard ticket from our website you do not have a last entry time.

If you bought a Standard ticket on our website you do not have a last time entry."
Yeah I have normal tickets, thinking I may roll up pre-dawn

Yeah, that's how I've always acted like that and found it tbh. I'm mortified if I stumble and brush past someone too bruskly 😃

Oddly Hi was fine for Glitterbox but Pacha wasn't just this once. Been fine every other time so combination of people in for the Port Solomun party and to see Sven. Definitely wasn't the majority but just something I've not experienced in Pacha before to that extent... Not even closing last year even though rammed.

Anyway Akasha tomorrow which has always been on point
I actually agree with you about Pacha last Wednesday.
I was quite surprised how busy it was, something I never experienced on a Saga night where usually the crowd is really sound.
You definitely right I think this instance lots of people that went to see Solomun at the port wanted to carry on and Pacha just happened to be round the corner so not necessarily everyone was there because that night would've been their actual choice but just took their chance, proof was that by the time Bedouin came on a lot of people (the wrong type 😉) left and things improved massively.
Our of interest, were they dishing out free wristbands for Pacha at the port this year? They have done in the last two years, if so maybe that might explain why that huge turn out.

I actually agree with you about Pacha last Wednesday.
I was quite surprised how busy it was, something I never experienced on a Saga night where usually the crowd is really sound.
You definitely right I think this instance lots of people that went to see Solomun at the port wanted to carry on and Pacha just happened to be round the corner so not necessarily everyone was there because that night would've been their actual choice but just took their chance, proof was that by the time Bedouin came on a lot of people (the wrong type 😉) left and things improved massively.
Our of interest, were they dishing out free wristbands for Pacha at the port this year? They have done in the last two years, if so maybe that might explain why that huge turn out.
Didn't see any being given out and probably didn't need it with Sven I guess.

Right in the easing off once Sven finished up, definitely more space although there was always somewhere at peak even though all routes upstairs were roped off.

Minor quibbles really that didn't in any way spoil the night.

Back