Ibiza gossip 2024

I used to really like that party especially in the early years but honesty speaking and IMO, the line up for Ants this year and the last haven't been really great, never felt the urge to go at all

Been ants a few times aswell, always preferred the early part before the Main Stage, music seemed more underground. the Main Stage itself I don’t like, too big and flashy. Not been in a few years now and no interest in ush anymore

I used to really like that party especially in the early years but honesty speaking and IMO, the line up for Ants this year and the last haven't been really great, never felt the urge to go at all

I share the same thoughts - I would say I was really impressed with Defected and did consider that maybe this will be the replacement Ants event for popularity

Re. Ants @ Ushuaia. I love how through the passing of time we are already looking back on some Ushuaia parties in a nostalgic way! For me, I am just slightly amazed what TNL let happen to Ants (and I have ultimate respect for them). That party from 2013 - 2018 was pretty damn good! The back DJ booth party 15:00 - 19:00 had a pretty amazing vibe back then. OK, it was not the Space Terrace Etc, but I had some brilliant afternoons there. I also thought the combo of workers there early, and then the transition to the main stage meant you had 2 parties in 1. I think they just got so lazy with the line-ups. Considering it was their in-house flagship party, I am just surprised that the line-ups just seem to never evolve much. Maybe they should have just put Defected on Saturday, and close on Tuesdays (as has always been the tricky day for Ushuaia).

slightly off topic but I have been meaning to say this as an observation this year

How many females have you seen wearing white cowboy boots, white frilly skirt, white crop top and white cowboy hat.

When I was at Destino back in July I must have seen literally 200 girls dressed like this - I just thought maybe it was a destino look.....

But nope it is alarming how many females are literally copy and paste.

It has got to be in the millions this year on the island

slightly off topic but I have been meaning to say this as an observation this year

How many females have you seen wearing white cowboy boots, white frilly skirt, white crop top and white cowboy hat.

When I was at Destino back in July I must have seen literally 200 girls dressed like this - I just thought maybe it was a destino look.....

You sure was not just a huge Hen Party?

Re. Ants @ Ushuaia. I love how through the passing of time we are already looking back on some Ushuaia parties in a nostalgic way! For me, I am just slightly amazed what TNL let happen to Ants (and I have ultimate respect for them). That party from 2013 - 2018 was pretty damn good! The back DJ booth party 15:00 - 19:00 had a pretty amazing vibe back then. OK, it was not the Space Terrace Etc, but I had some brilliant afternoons there. I also thought the combo of workers there early, and then the transition to the main stage meant you had 2 parties in 1. I think they just got so lazy with the line-ups. Considering it was their in-house flagship party, I am just surprised that the line-ups just seem to never evolve much. Maybe they should have just put Defected on Saturday, and close on Tuesdays (as has always been the tricky day for Ushuaia).

I think all nights or 'brands' have a shelf life though, young people don't want to go to the same things their older relatives did. Not saying Ants is on its last insect legs but if its been going since 2013 then a 25 year old back then is 36 now etc time flies!

I think all nights or 'brands' have a shelf life though, young people don't want to go to the same things their older relatives did. Not saying Ants is on its last insect legs but if its been going since 2013 then a 25 year old back then is 36 now etc time flies!
I don't think that is the real reason but it's mainly down to the change in music policy or better to the choice of acts playing there these days.
I'm aware Ants it's always been on the tech house side of things but lately has gone too much on the commercial end of that and sometimes almost borderline EDM I have to say, or at least that is what I heard there last time I went there last year.
I haven't been this season but from what I can see by the line up things haven't changed much since.

Sheep fashion! (Looks ridiculous imo but who am i)

Back