Ibiza gossip 2024

Sorry to interrupt important matters but is there a live stream of Solomun at the port tonight anywhere? Seem to remember they streamed it in previous years.
For a bottle of Anita's Hierbas I'll do it although got my time a little askew after sitting round the pool so won't start until 8pm probs.

I know it ended up on YouTube so maybe there?

slightly off topic but I have been meaning to say this as an observation this year

How many females have you seen wearing white cowboy boots, white frilly skirt, white crop top and white cowboy hat.

When I was at Destino back in July I must have seen literally 200 girls dressed like this - I just thought maybe it was a destino look.....

But nope it is alarming how many females are literally copy and paste.

It has got to be in the millions this year on the island

Yep same at Destino when I went in Aug...literally every girl in there was dressed like this, thought I was hallucinating at one point! To be fair they make the effort and look amazing...must get sore feet thou!

slightly off topic but I have been meaning to say this as an observation this year

How many females have you seen wearing white cowboy boots, white frilly skirt, white crop top and white cowboy hat.

When I was at Destino back in July I must have seen literally 200 girls dressed like this - I just thought maybe it was a destino look.....

But nope it is alarming how many females are literally copy and paste.

It has got to be in the millions this year on the island
All of them

Can I get a confirmation that there is a difference between a subtle side sidle \ tap on the shoulder to get towards the middle of the dance floor and a full on barge?

Anyway bar the odd entitled person, with said barge tactics, so far so good. Never seen Sven but impressed thus far.

Also pretty much sober which is a new one for me.

Last edited:
I share the same thoughts - I would say I was really impressed with Defected and did consider that maybe this will be the replacement Ants event for popularity
I'm no fan of defected as an organization but I commend the move from Eden to host on a daytime house party with a fairly reasonable mix of quoted talent on the lineups, even if it's at ush which I hate as both a place and concept The dearth of actual house music in Ibiza versus the plethora of stale fairly european "tech house" is incredibly frustrating as a punter.

I'm no fan of defected as an organization but I commend the move from Eden to host on a daytime house party with a fairly reasonable mix of quoted talent on the lineups, even if it's at ush which I hate as both a place and concept The dearth of actual house music in Ibiza versus the plethora of stale fairly european "tech house" is incredibly frustrating as a punter.

I still standby my view the Tuesday slot at Ushuaia is cursed. Put Defected on a Saturday at Ushuaia or Hi, and you might get a different result. However, probably would have still struggled to fill Ushuaia every week. Maybe they need to put it in Hi next year with some of the moves to UNVRS? My uninformed view that Black Coffee will be at UNVRS! Maybe I am miles off...

I've taken the advice and we're trying Amnesia closing; my first ever there and a last harrah before URARSE opens to devour the last bastions of Ibiza disco.

Can some counsel if actually, simply, just going in the morning session is possible to do? Arrive at 6,7am? a la space monday as we have plans for previous evening? FYI We can afford VIP at 8k a table! so normal tickets. Regards

Back