ibiza gossip 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not entirely sure how this metric is measured or regulated. But if you set most aircons to 27°C it feels considerably cooler than 27°C in the sun, so I think it's not something to worry about

I was there!
You and I have been ships passing in the night for about 20 years!

EDIT: Jimmiz, was the night you attended the one Digweed also didn't play? I had the misfortune of witnessing multiple Sasha no-shows back then... But on one occasion Digweed wouldn't go on either, so they sent a no-name to play the discoteca in their place...and he KILLED it. Have always wondered who it was...best guess at the time was Jason Bye. Would love to solve the mystery someday.

Whoever it was, I vividly remember him putting this on at peak hour:

Last edited:
You and I have been ships passing in the night for about 20 years!

EDIT: Jimmiz, was the night you attended the one Digweed also didn't play? I had the misfortune of witnessing multiple Sasha no-shows back then... But on one occasion Digweed wouldn't go on either, so they sent a no-name to play the discoteca in their place...and he KILLED it. Have always wondered who it was...best guess at the time was Jason Bye. Would love to solve the mystery someday.

Whoever it was, I vividly remember him putting this on at peak hour:

Yes I believe it was that day,but I can't remember who played in the discoteca. personally I remember two Sasha's no-shows at Space.

I remember a We Love with Sasha on the terrace early 00s - think he was meant to go B2B with Zabiela (what happened to him by the way !) and didn’t happen
1659944479191.png

Thought I would follow up and see what Zabiela is doing these days.... not a lot of info on his website except some contact details.

Great hair.

I know he’s still around, and seems to do some of the ‘Space’ branded gigs in the UK. Just profile seems to have dropped which is a shame as really rated him

Just checked him out on Instagram. That was painful. Is that standard elrow music? As this is an option I’ve thrown in for my mates 50th this Saturday coming.
Kolsch was in the other room, mainly melodic techno, the other djs were ok, Wade is just horrific so avoid him. It was much better than my last elrow here in 2019. Elrow is more about the experience though.

Kolsch was in the other room, mainly melodic techno, the other djs were ok, Wade is just horrific so avoid him. It was much better than my last elrow here in 2019. Elrow is more about the experience though.
Oh god wade is just incredibly bad! Can't believe he gets so many gigs

Let me know how it is matey. Interested to hear reviews, how it differs from Amnesia, finish time, after parties etc

Hope you enjoy
Music on was Superb mate...Nic Fanciulli was class, I believe Carola was class aswell but I was too fuked too remember his set lol. Dance floor was too rammed for me but got a good spot upstairs overlooking the action.
Elrow on Sat was far too busy, almost dangerous, even upstairs was too busy at times.
Blue Marlin yday (Louie Vega) was excellent.
Night off tonight I think then bak out tomos 🙌

Music on was Superb mate...Nic Fanciulli was class, I believe Carola was class aswell but I was too fuked too remember his set lol. Dance floor was too rammed for me but got a good spot upstairs overlooking the action.
Elrow on Sat was far too busy, almost dangerous, even upstairs was too busy at times.
Blue Marlin yday (Louie Vega) was excellent.
Night off tonight I think then bak out tomos 🙌
Agree re Blue Marlin - was excellent. We went onto Glitterbox as usual wild corner was the best part

Any news on DC10 garden reopening? Is the feeling now that this issue will run on until at least the end of the 2022 season?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back